"=⌕ [𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐱M!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

SMUT

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Puppy"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

When I say boy (as in you) YOUR NOT A YOUNG BOY, Red velvet calls you that because your just 2 years YOUNGER

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was late, the night was cold, and the forest had creatures that made notices, something a small cookie would get scared of.

There were two cookies out in the wide, both half cakehound.

While one only have a cake arm, the other had the ears of one, along with claws on his right arm, yet not a full cake arm. While one was fierce and rude the other was shy yet powerful, they'd just rather be left alone, especially away from Red Velvet. 

y/n's had quite a big crush on Red Velvet, every time he'd see Red velvet his heart would race and his cheeks would redden. When Red Velvet asked him to come find Chiffon with him, He couldn't even think straight, and said okay.

So there they were, both walking.

"Come on Red velvet, it's ready getting late!" y/n wined, just wanting to go away from Red Velvet, and away from the cold, he only had a sleeveless turtleneck on.

Y/n's wines and groans must have irritated Red Velvet, so the next thing y/n saw was Red Velvet on top of him, a devilish smirk plastered across his face, Y/n's arms both caught on Velvet's cake hand. Y/n's cheeks reddened, already squirming beneath Red Velvet.

Red velvet's cookie arm slid down towards y/n's crotch, then softly started rubbing there.

"Red vel- hmpt!" Y/n's sentence was cut short from a shock of pleasure rushing up, it felt so good yet so embarrassing. "You know, I heard from somewhere that you had a little crush on me~" Y/n's eyes widened, then a little squeak fell out when Red Velvet's movements started going rougher. 

"Why don't I have fun with you then..."

Red velvet took his hand off of the poor boy's crotch, then putting it on y/n's thigh. Red Velvet slowly went towards face, then touched his lips on y/n's.