Alene x Tooth Hurty (Angst & fluff)

Hyperdontia had always found herself in a conflict, Trash dentist, losing her jaw, etc. There was only one person that could make her feel better,  Alene.  But right now, Alene was making Hyperdontia feel worse, and it hurt. Like a punch in the gut. They were arguing, A shriek escaped Alene's throat. 

Alene's raised her hand, and Hyperdontia just... Reacted. She flinched. Hyperdontia fell to her knees, afraid of what Alene was going to do to her.

Alene went silent.

"Hyper..." 

"W-what?" Hyperdontia faltered. Alene picked Hyperdontia up and hugged her. "I'm so sorry, Hyper." Alene whispered "Do you need cuddles?" Hyperdontia nods. Of course Alene would never hurt her. "Idiot." Hyper thought to herself. "What do you wanna do?" Alene queried "Watch TV? Play a dumb board game?"  Hyperdontia thinks for a minute. "Cuddle" Hyperdontia murmurs. Alene smiles and sits on the couch with Hyperdontia.  Alene grabs a blanket wraps it around her.

Hyperdontia kisses Alene on the cheek and enjoys the sound of her laughter. "Good, She's happy" The same thought crossed each other's minds.  Their relationship was constantly trying to keep each other happy. Hyperdontia keeping Alene from killing herself and Alene kept hyper safe from Novocaine.

Alene frowns for a moment. "I'm sorry, hyper" She says. Hyper just smiles and hugs Alene. "Its okay" She says sweetly. "More importantly..." Hyper says a bit flatly. Alene gulps as her heart drops

"Did you brush your teeth today?" Hyper says edgily. Alene giggles "Stop being such a dork!"