Slurpee x Cakey (Angst)

(None of this stuff is canon, including the ages of Cakey and Slurpee- I literally just tried to make up ages idk how old they are)

Cakey walked home slowly and in the rain. She was preoccupied with her thoughts. The funeral for Slurpee was too much for her to bear. The cold truth was setting in, and now she was walking home to their shared apartment, but Slurpee wouldn't be there to make her feel better, because she was gone. She turned the doorknob and the empty apartment made her skin crawl. She couldn't help but feel that this was her fault. Why couldn't she see that Slurpee was suffering sooner? She could have done something to prevent her from commiting suicide, but she didn't. She was such a horrible girlfriend.

She walked into her room, trying not to tear up while seeing the imprint Slurpee left on their bed. Cakey laid down and covered her face with her hands. Tears fell, and Cakey eventually gave into sleeping, since she was so exhausted.

Once her eyes opened, she glanced over to the alarm clock on the nightstand. The time read 4:55 AM. Cakey sighed. Every day was going to be like this, wasn't it? Cakey couldn't go on like this, not without Slurpee. A world without Slurpee is worse than death. She just wanted to be with her, even if she had to kill herself as well.

NEWS TODAY: COUPLE DIES TWO DAYS APART.

Slurpee Pierre

Date of Death: September 12th 2023, aged 23.

Cause of death: Stab wounds the chest

Cakey [last name unknown]

Date of Death: September 14th 2023, aged 22

Cause or death: Jumped from a bridge and drowned.