0 ~ Preface

Hey!
Here I am again before one of my stories :D

As the title probably already told you, it's about The Legend of Zelda :)
I decided to go for a darker story concept, because I had this idea in my head for a long time and always wanted to write something sad-melancholic. Then I thought an advent calendar would be great for the cold winter time :)
(Besides, it can't be that my last advent calendar was 2018).

My new story "Forgive me" begins where Link and Zelda are running for their lives after the Calamity strikes. But what follows is something no one would have expected.
Link is badly wounded and Zelda is left alone, whereupon she decides that she must take the Master Sword back to the Great Deku Tree.
But then everything seems to go wrong...

I hope you enjoy reading my story now and of course I would be very happy about your comments and votes!
I always read comments diligently and I'm happy when you speculate what will happen next or you just leave feedback so I can improve.

I've made a playlist regarding this story on Spotify! You can check it out and hear the songs while reading this story!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5wmNgTWC06lRzvY0k6zv5P?si=WVaUwgmFQ7SuF6ORsL7-9Q&utm_source=copy-link

I hope you will enjoy the story!

~Belana

🔹 🔹 🔹

I'm also on Instagram! Do follow me ;)
I post story announcements there regularly and am most accessible to you.
Just search for "bena0804" and then you should find me :D
Or via link:
https://www.instagram.com/bena0804/
(Also linked to the chapter)

🔹 🔹 🔹

You are looking for a german version? On my profile you can find "Forgive me" in English too!
Just search for "Vergib mir | Legend of Zelda FF | DE" or check my profile ;)

🔹 🔹 🔹

I would also like to briefly point out that this story is based on the video game "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild". This game is from Nintendo and came out in 2017 along with the newest console, the Nintendo Switch, and is also available for Wii U. You might also find tiny references to the game "Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity", which was released in 2020.
The characters used here are thus from Breath of the Wild and also partly spring from my imagination.

🔹 🔹 🔹