Part one ~ The mission

Hello There fellow shippers this is chapter One of my new fanfic (obviously)

Shoutout to @harrypotterlovegood for being a true friend and helping me start this.

anywho lets get started!

Note: Dont own Fairy Tail!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Lucy's PoV:

I searched the board there was a mission that was up that had good reward money and it was one she could go on with Natsu with out have to worry about him destroying anything. Suddenly a certain pink haired dragonslayer walked "Yo, Luce whatcha ya lookin' for?" The certain pink haired dragonslayer said "Oh nothing just a job that will pay the rent and not for the destruction you caused!" I said with a hint of frustration. the last three jobs we did all the reward almost all the reward money went to repairing the things that Natsu had destroyed. "Hehehe sorry." He said "Do you know what happen to that one job were you couldn't destroy things you know the one were you had to put on a show?" I mumbled scanning the job board. "I think Erza and Wendy took that one." He said and grabbed a job "How about this one." he said shoving the job request in my face I jumped back a bit then looked it over "TREASURE HUNT ON  MT.HAKOBE REWARD: 150,000 Jewels" "Alright lets meet up tomorow afternoon, i'll go tell Mira." I said take the request over to the bartender.

-~-~-~-~-~THE NEXT DAY IN THE AFTERNOON~-~-~-~-~-

Natsu PoV:

I had Happy lift me up to Lucy's widow I entered her house only to hear her yell "USE THE DOOR." and recive her signature Lucy kick. "OWW!" I said rubbing the left side of my face "Hurry up Lucy we were supposed to leave 30 mineuts ago!" Happy said he luckily avoided Lucy's kick. "WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING??!!" Lucy said shaking me I started to feel nauseous "Hhhaaapppyy hhheelllpp mmmeee..." I maoned as I felt this morning's breakfeast. "Oh sorry Natsu" Lucy said as she finally stopped shaking me "That what we came here for!" Happy chimed in "Alright I'm ready to go!" Lucy said grabbing her jaket.

A few hours later~

We had finally arrived on Mt.Hakobe "I am never riding in a carriage again!!" I groan as Lucy helped me out of carriage if I wasn't so motion sick I would probably be blushing. It looked like Lucy was too but that could just be the cold. "Thanks Luce. Alright I'M ALL FIRED UP!" I say flashing one of my signature grins.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

YAAWWWWNN Sorry for such a short chapter im currently sick and its also really late o3o

But i was determained post this! Continued in Part 2: The Mission Continued