One piece | Corazon | Klutz

Yet again today was another day the loud crashing sounds and yelling of Corazon and Law doing there daily morning routine of who's going to kill who first was in action as you yourself stayed in your room as your tired body was sprawled out onto your bed.

Currently laying on your stomach with your eyes shut hoping to fall asleep soon it only was in a few seconds later till your door slammed open revealing a tired Corazon as he kicked his shoes off and flopped onto the bed. Most of his tall form on top of you as his head went straight into your neck.

"Ah~ Corazon! Your to heavy"

"Mhhmm"

"English please Corazon"

Lifting his head up only a centimeter from its spot, a low growl left his lips as you could feel him glaring at you

"I said I'm tired (y/n)"

"Understandable"

Sighing loudly the man crashed his head back onto your shoulder as he nuzzled his face into it like a cat. Huffing lightly you reached your hand back to rub the top of his head hoping it would help him fall asleep.

His only response was a small chuckle as he brought his arms up to play with your hair. Both of your legs already intertwined with each other as you both know surely neither of you were going to put in any effort to move.

Only in a few minutes. Light snoring sounds were coming from the tall blonde as you just laid there under neath him trying to get comfortable yourself knowing that you weren't going to be leaving that bed any time soon. Though at the same time as you were closing your eyes you were praying that neither Doflamingo or any of the others of the family came waltzing in. Cause knowing them. You two would be the main subject of any conversation if you were found like this together.