Haikyuu | Kuroo | Skate with me

"Just hold my hand and you won't fall" you nearly yelled as your tough guy of a boyfriend was backing out of a promise he made to you.

"You said you were going to attempt this. Now come here. You have the skates on. One lap isn't going to kill you"

"However Kuroo's eyes darted over to a bunch of kids on a jungle gym that sat farther in the back of the building as a smiled crept onto his face as he pointed in that direction.

"I'm just going to j-"

"Kuroo! You promised you'll go ice skating with me"

Now pouting as you really didn't want to have a fight with him in public. You just were worried that your relationship was about to go down hill. Fast.

"(Y/n)...I just don't know if I can.."

"Your such a baby. If Kenma or Haiba were hear they would be teasing you"

"Ya (y/n)..Ahh~...putting it that way"

The baby finally grabbed your hand which was your cue to take off onto the ice. And as you suspected. He was yelling. Poor boy is scared for his life now.

"Kuroo!"

Wrapping his arms around your waist from behind you nearly fell from the sudden embrace. Yet somehow this was working. skating around the rink he gradually started to enjoy it.

"This isn't bad"

Mumbling into your back. Somehow able to hear him over the yelling children. You smiled a little as you stopped to turn your head to see how he was. Beside his nose being red from the coldness. He was smiling.

"Do you regret coming here with me?" You asked quietly

"I'm having a blast here!"

Grabbing your hand happily and skating past you. trying to do that takeoff thing you did. All he did was fell on his face. Bring you down with him. Though luckily you landed on his back.

"That was cute" you mumbled as you poked his cheek seeing if he was alive

"How do you do it?"

"It takes time Kuroo"

Standing up. You yanked the boy back on his feet as he wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled his face in your shoulder.

"Can we stay longer?"

"Of curse we can Kuroo"