Jujitsu Kaisen | Geto | Special

It's difficult to be the only female curse that gets to hang around Geto all the time. The summer heat was un bearable to deal with as you laid under a umbrella on a lawn chair. Mahito laid on lawn chair under the same umbrella as he had a cocky smile creeping up on his lips acknowledging that he was about to say something really dumb.

"You hot (Y/n)?"

"Of course I am idiot. In more ways than one" you snap back at him without even looking in his direction.

You never lifted your head up as you could hear Mahito saying something to Geto as you noticed shade moved over top of your feet were the sun was originally beaten down on. Your eyes slowly open as you were about to say something. You notice Geto standing there in front of your feet with a umbrella drink in his hand.

"Care for one?" Geto ask as he smiled kindly.

You lift you hand up and took the drink out of his hand as you propped your self up on the chair and took a sip out of the drink with your eyes never leaving his.

"Wow~ master Geto doesn't do that just for anybody now~" Mahito spoke as your seconds to punching the guy just for fun.

"Now now Mahito..(Y/n) is special".

"Just tell her your feeling already. This side of you is quite terrifying" Jogo suddenly spoke which lead to every one present to have a surprised look on there faces. Mahito looking like a drama queen with his hand over his mouth. You only taking a long sip of your drink. And Geto was looking like he was about to bust Jogo head wide open.

"Well..since that's been spoiled..(Y/n)...".

Geto eyes meet with yours as you look dead straight at him with the straw of your dink still in your mouth.

"It's..hard for me to say this..but..I do have feelings for you".

You slowly took the straw out of your mouth and lean up closer to Geto face as you look at him with a dull expression.

"We'll..I'll accept your feelings then..but don't expect me to act all lovey - dovey and stuff..holding hands might be my limit".

"The one of many things that made me fall in love with you (y/n). So straight forward". Gets spoke with loving eyes as you only lean back in the chair and sip your drink more.

"We'll this is a turn of events I could have never seen" Mahito suddenly spoke.

"Seeing these two together together now... terrifying" Jogo quietly spoke as he sip his drink adverting his eyes away from age to as he stay crouch down staring lovingly at you.