Chainsaw Man| Aki | Devil Hunter

"Did you really want to become a Devil Hunter?" Aki ask a certain (h/c) female as the stood next to one another as the stood in ally way smoking.

"Truthfully. No".

"Then why did you take the job?".

"Why ask me this all of a sudden Aki?".

"Just out of curiosity. Why someone as beautiful as you is doing a difficult job like killing Devils".

Your eyes shot open as you heard the voices of Power and Denji yelling in the small apartment. Your eyes narrow down at your lap feeling a heavy weight on it to only see a sleeping Aki.

You sigh realizing that it was only a dream. You arm rested on the back of the sofa as you watch with only your eyes Power and Denji bulldozing there way into the living area.

"What are you two doing?" Dennis ask but Power quickly cut him off.

"There sleeping together! How naughty!".

You now fully understood why Aki seems to always seem complete done with life. Dealing with these two kids could drive anybody crazy.

Your eyes drifted over at the clock to see the time. You sigh heavily as you move a few strains of Aki's hair off his face to get a better look at his peaceful sleeping face.

"You two can make dinner on your own right?" You ask even though you already know from what Aki has told you that it was a dumb question.

"We can't cook..Aki always Cook" Denji respond.

You look down at Aki and close your eyes for a moment really not wanting to disturb him from his rare peaceful nap. Although right as you were about to stand up. Denim spoke.

"I can cook ramen if you help".

You smile seeing the look Denji had in his eyes. You only guess that he has caught on what kind of relationship you and Aki were in.

"Fine. I'll sit here and tell you exactly what to do...Power...help him".

The girl nodded her head sharply as they both ran into the kitchen. Hearing silverware and pots and pans falling everywhere your head fell back as you stare up at the ceiling.

"I hope it turns out edible".

"If your guiding them. It'll turn out fine".

"You've been awake this whole time".

Your head tilt down as you smile to see Aki slowly getting himself up but only to drop his head onto your shoulder.

"There good kids Aki. I really don't see what's so bad about living with those too".

Your words had a hint of sarcasm in them as you could feel what was coming next from Aki.

"You should seen them a month ago. It was dreadful".

You only respond with a laugh as you laid your head on top of his.

"You can move in here..if you like". Aki suddenly ask which lead your eyes to widen about as you were taken aback.

"Where's this coming all of a sudden?".

"I recently realize..with this job..we never know when we'll die..so..I decide it was best..to tell the person I love that I love her before it's to late".

"(Y/n)! The water is boiling!"

" add the noodles and vegetables and sauce!"

"I don't like vegetables!"

Faintly hearing Powers whiny voice you sighed loudly as you slowly stood up from the sofa however was stop as Aki grab a hold of your hand.

"(Y/n)..."

"Aki..I love you too..so..let's make sure are life together isn't cut so short due to food poison by these two kids".