so Close yet so Far

As days went by.. Chaeyoung became distant to Miss Myoui..She never payed attention to whatever Mina does and she started being close with Miss Im so as to make Mina jealous. She knew that the latter did  notice her so she continued till Mina push her away completely and maybe even hate her. She knew that she can't ignore her as she was her teacher, as for class Chaeyoung act as if she doesn't pay attention though she listens to every lecture Mina was discussing about and still scored the highest.. she too don't know why she was feeling the need to push away the person that she deeply cared about.

Chaeyoung was still naive and young to understand about anything into a deep level. She knew her affection towards her teacher was getting more and more to the point she used to get jealous whenever any student approaches her and talks to her.. She couldn't explain why she felt all of this.

However as much as Chaeyoung tried to make Mina hate her she couldn't as the latter still approach her, smile and tries to start a conversation.. Chaeyoung couldn't understand why the latter still...
It was already 12th of December.. all the students preparing and getting ready for the teacher's day event, Chaeyoung was in the catering service. As much as she wanted to be absent on this particular day but she couldn't..

Did she prepare a gift for anyone?
Yes! She did prepare a gift for someone, someone who she is really trying to ignore for so many months but still couldn't.. however she was in dilemma whether to give it..

It was time for the event all the teachers started arriving. Everyone looked so beautiful with their suits and dress.. but the arrival of certain someone made Chaeyoung skipped a beat.. It was Mina who made Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat.. Mina was just wearing a simple polo shirt and skirt but for Chaeyoung her favorite teacher outshine everyone.. she couldn't take her eyes off her.. she was awestruck, beside her was Miss Im who was looking equally gorgeous in her black dress but for Chaeyoung it was only her Miss Myoui Miss Myoui n Miss Myoui..

The event started, everyone was enjoying the day.. Dahyun and Tzuyu too performed.. Dahyun made every teacher laugh their ass out with her corny and stupid jokes while Tzuyu took part in the fancy dress show.. Jungkook n his friends whose stage name was Bts gave an amazing mini concert.. it seemed everyone was enjoying n living their best life..

It was now the gift giving event.. it's basically a break.. where teachers and students are given time to interact and students who want to give gifts to their favorite teachers can use this time to give it..

Dahyun gave a cup with a raccoon imprint to Miss Hirai while Tzuyu gave a rose along with a letter to Miss Minatozaki..

Chaeyoung was hesitating and was in dilemma whether to give it or not..she bought a penguin stuff toy and a handwritten note..

As Chaeyoung went to approach Miss Myoui, she saw so many students especially boys lining up to give their gifts Miss Myoui..many of the gifts looked very Expensive that made Chaeyoung insecure about hers..and seeing Miss Myoui happily accepting each n every gift made her somewhat jealous... everything for a moment made Chaeyoung numb and before she could think properly  she simply went and gave her gift, that was supposed to be Mina's,  to the teacher standing beside Miss Myoui i.e. Miss Im, yes she gave her gift to Miss Im, wished her and just walked away without even looking at Miss Myoui..she knows that Miss Myoui was looking at her or probably waiting to be wished by her however that didn't happen, she knows that this might hurt Miss Myoui but she couldn't care less as rn her jealousy took over....

Chaeyoung concluded that she is nothing in Miss Myoui's life but just a student and she doesn't know y it hurts instead she should be Happy because she pushed Miss Myoui away..
She just couldn't think properly of what was going on with her right now..

It was the end of the day..everybody went home.. Chaeyoung too was about to leave when she felt someone looking at her..as she turned around she saw Miss Myoui looking at her...she couldn't explain what was she trying to say with those.. it was surely not a happy one..but sad? Anger? Disappointed? Hurt? She couldn't explain..a sudden guilt engulfed her..

She saw Miss Myoui approaching her.. so she was about to quickly go when  Miss Myoui stopped her..
The next thing happened made Chaeyoung realise her mistake..

The conversation between Chaeyoung and Mina

Mina: Chaeyoung! There r some things I wanna clear out..

Chaeyoung: yes Miss Myoui.. But isn't it too dark? We can talk about it tomorrow?

Mina: No... I wanna clear things today.. u've been acting weird lately..I don't why but are u trying to ignore me?
I don't know what did I do to make you act like that.. if it was any other student then I wouldn't even care but I hate to say this but you are kinda special to me.. that's why it is affecting me..I don't know what is in your mind and what are the things that is making u act like this but whatever it is.. I'm hurt.. I considered you to be the most mature among all your classmates but you are acting very childish. And now I don't care whether you hate me or  not.. but if you continue this kind of behavior towards your teacher, it'll make you regret in the future so plz behave and stop being oversmart..

These were the harshest yet most eye opening words.. someone has ever said..in a second Chaeyoung realized her mistakes she was making and everything seems to become clear on how she was so wrong in whatever things she had been doing lately...she realized how badly she must've have hurt Miss Myoui but now only thing she had in her mind was "it's too late"

_________________***__________________