A Funny Random Flashback

Flashback

Everything was good in Chaeyoung's life. She still got the highest marks in all her subjects, she always called her unnie to talk about how her day went and yes she told her unnie bout Miss Myoui too...Irene was shock and happy as well to know how her sister was so fond of this Miss Myoui because she knows that Chaeyoung doesn't like someone easily or even if she does she won't show it... seeing her being so expressive about Miss Myoui made her wonder who this Miss Myoui is and what did she do to make Chaeyoung like her?.

After talking to her unnie, Chaeyoung went straight to bed and did a short night prayer and covered herself with the blanket... Chaeyoung was so excited to go to school tomorrow as they had Information technology tomorrow..she couldn't wait to see Miss Myoui.

Morning came.. Chaeyoung did her daily morning rituals and got ready for school..

Today she had Information technology after her first break so she was impatiently waiting for the Bell to ring..

After 10 minutes

She heard the Bell ring, she quickly kept her books and along with Tzuyu and Dahyun she first went to the washroom to do her thing then after coming an unexpected event happen..

A guy came to Chaeyoung with a Rose..
Chaeyoung was confused..

Chaeyoung: hey, do u have something to say?

Boy: Hi! My name is Jungkook.. n I like u Chaeyoung ..plz be my girlfriend, here, a Rose for u

Chaeyoung was too innocent to understand these things so she just  smiled.. she actually thought Jungkook was asking her to be a friend and since she was a girl so he said "a girl friend"..

So Chaeyoung just smiled and said..

Chaeyoung: sure.. Jungkook-ssi and thank you for the Rose ☺️

Jungkook was so happy that he started doing a small Happy dance infront of everyone and continuously thanking Chaeyoung and he also promised Chaeyoung that he would be the best boyfriend for her.. Chaeyoung just nodded..

However

When she turned to look at her friends.. they  were horrified mostly Dahyun as Tzuyu with a poker face ..

Chaeyoung: guys what happen? Why r u making such faces?

Dahyun: Chaeyoung, are u really the topper of our class? Because rn u r literally the most dumbest person I've ever seen....

Chaeyoung:Eh? He just asked me to be his friend so what's wrong in that?

Tzuyu: Chaeyoung if u give an exam on common sense..I bet your marks will be worse than my English marks....

Dahyun: oh girl!! U r too innocent.. this is 21st century girl...he didn't ask u to be his friend not that normal one but a "GIRLFRIEND" u know what a girlfriend means?

Chaeyoung: a friend who is a girl

Seeing Chaeyoung answered that question so confidently made Tzuyu so furious that she ran towards the girl to strangle the girl..she was being innocent but to a point she can't handle it...but Dahyun was quick enough to hold her..

Tzuyu: leave me Dahyun.. she's being too much let me teach her a lesson...how can she not even know this.. leave me..

Dahyun: Calm down..Tzuyu..do u want to fail in ur Exams? Please for Gucci's sake please stop...I want to pass my exams... These days free tutor sessions are hard to find..