confused

Present

Mina's Pov:

Hey guys, finally got to share what I've been really feeling lately.

I guess you guys already know our past and how it all started and how we became a couple. I love Chaeyoungi a lot and I'm trying my best to show it because I'm scared that she might give up, she might give up "us".

We were so happy when we knew that we felt the same, I was the happiest. But one thing I kept a secret from her and that is I still didn't break up with Jimin. No no don't get the wrong idea that I cheated behind her back, never I will never do that..I did not break up with him because my parents doesn't want me to, jimin and I's parents are really close with each other and they knew about our relationship so I didn't. I didn't tell this to Chaeyoung because I don't want to lose her, call me selfish but I really love Chaeyoung. Jimin is just a good friend, one day he even proposed to me about marriage but I declined it saying that I'm not ready still, he was disappointed but he said he'll wait for me. I feel bad for him because I can't reciprocate his feelings as my heart belongs to someone else. Chaeyoung in the next few days will be heading to her new college for her studies. I don't know but I feel like something bad is gonna happen.

I saw the person sleeping beside me. Everything about her makes me so happy. I'm the clingy and sweet one in this relationship, Chaeyoung is not very expressive about her feelings especially when it comes to do lovey dovey things but that doesn't mean she didn't do anything for me. I still remember on my birthday she wrote me a letter and reserved a whole cafe for us. I asked her where did she get all the money, she said she was saving her allowance penny by penny so..that made me fall in love with her more.
I'm scared that if I tell her about Jimin she'll leave me and I can't afford to lose her.

Lately she has been so stressed about us like she knows that her parents won't approve this kind of relationship nor the society and always keep saying sorry to me.
Yes, I agree that there will be lot of people who will never accept us but that doesn't mean that I'll stop loving her. I'm less worried about society and I don't care about it, as long as Chaeyoung is there with me.

Rn I just want to savour all the moments that I get to spend with her.

No one's Pov:

Mina went and cuddle with Chaeyoung with her head on her chest and hands on her waist. Chaeyoung woke up from the sudden skinship but soon reciprocated it. It was then Mina said

Mina: Chaeng?

Chaeyoung:yes Mina..

Mina: I don't know what the future holds for us but I'm ready to fight for you and fight for us.

Chaeyoung was still in a dilemma. If it was just about her then she would've but her only fear was that her parents' reputation, she didn't want her parents to face this.

Mina was sad that Chaeyoung didn't say the same. She was deeply in love with Chaeyoung and she can't afford to lose the person she loves the most just because the society doesn't accept them. Never.

Mina: but I know your side too so I'll be there by your side always.

Chaeyoung just leaned to give Mina a kiss. They kissed passionately. Mina then licked the bottom of Chaeyoung's lip making Chaeyoung gasped and that made Mina to enter her mouth and explore it. After some minutes, they parted because of lack of oxygen.

Mina hugged her so tight. She felt a bit guilty that she didn't tell her about Jimin. If the latter finds out about it now, she'll leave her, she'll have more reasons to let go of her and she didn't want that, call that selfish but yes Mina wanted to be selfish for a moment.