One last time

After Irene left, Chaeyoung couldn't control herself anymore she broke down, tears flowing uncontrollably. She felt as if the whole world was against their love and knowing that your loved ones doesn't support your love hurts more. She was left with no other option, if she continues to be with Mina, her sister might cause harm to Mina since she knows that Mina used to be her teacher. She started thinking all the things that might happen to Mina if she continues her relationship. And she doesn't want to hurt the latter anymore.

She finally made a decision and that was to listen to her unnie not because she was her sister but she did it for Mina's safety. She can't afford to let Mina's life be ruined just because she loves her. However she decided not to tell Mina about it, she wanted to spend the 48 hours that she has with the person she loves and make some last happy memories she could..she felt so helpless. She felt so weak. She felt so powerless. She felt so hurt at the moment but she didn't want to show it infront of Mina, she can't let Mina notice this so she with all her strength stood up, took a warm shower and changed her clothes.

After she was done, she just went and sat beside Mina just observing her lover's beautiful angelic face since this might be the last time as she continued observing her face. Mina slowly opens her eyes just to see Chaeyoung looking at her lovingly.
She couldn't describe how happy she was feeling right now, finally Chaeyoung came back to her.

Mina's thought were cut when Chaeyoung spoke..

"How are you feeling?"

Though Mina had fever and severe headache..she felt so much better because her lover was by her side.. she might not be well physically but her wounded heart was so much better, she felt this sudden giddiness inside her stomach that she only feels when she's extremely happy so she answered Chaeyoung..

"I'm feeling very good, so much better than before "

But right after she said that a powerful sneeze accompanied her. She cussed at that

"Fuck! "

Chaeyoung couldn't hold her laughter, she let out a loud laugh..

"I see you're better now huh, haha Mina, you and your childish acts"

Mina glared at the latter but she soon smiled showing her infamous gummy smile.. she was happy that she could make Chaeyoung laugh and it was a genuine one so it made Mina more happy..

"You must be hungry, let me go and make you some porridge or do you want anything in specific?"

Chaeyoung finally spoke after her never seem to be ending laughter. For once she forgot about what happened earlier and for once she forgot all her problems.. Mina really make forget all her problems and makes her happy. She wonder how will she manage to live without her but she got no option..she rather live in darkness just to keep her Mina safe and happy.

"Yeah I too want something"

"And ok..what is it?"

"I want you Chaeyoung, cuddle with me. It's been so long since we last cuddled so yeah I want to cuddle with you"

"Mina"

"Please Chaengi, and I'm feeling really cold too, these thick blankets are not helping, please.."

Chaeyoung couldn't say no so she just laid beside Mina and hugged the latter from behind which the latter gladly reciprocated. They felt at peace when they hugged each other..comfort at its best was what in both of their mind. Their hearts beating in sync, fingers interwined. Mina wished for them to be like this forever. She and Chaeyoung only.

"Mina"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

"Thank you for..."