Confession part 2

It's already Past two  months  and Mina's already recovered. She could now walk properly without the help of Chaeyoung or Wonwoo. She was indeed very happy but at the same time very grateful to Chaeyoung and Wonwoo for always being by her side. Mina really thought she could move on since she already survived 10 years without Chaeyoung but with all the affection and care that Chaeyoung showed her this one month she just couldn't anymore. She started to think what Eunwoo told the other night and also what Jimin told her that it was her and Chaeyoung that were making things complicated? But destiny really likes to play with them. She has Chaeyoung right in front of her just few metres away but still she couldn't go and hug or kiss her. She actually tried her best to give her love to Wonwoo but she just can't. It was only Chaeyoung, it has always been Chaeyoung. She didn't want to lose her this time. She didn't want to. She wanted to choose to be with one person only and it was Chaeyoung

She was now on her bed with Wonwoo sitting beside her and Chaeyoung just on the sofa that was in her room working on her laptop. It was then Wonwoo suddenly stood up startling Mina and Chaeyoung  for a  second..

- let's go to the club tonight. What do you say?

- Hmm..I don't mind but is it okay if Eunwoo can join us too? I know this is not a place where he should be but I just want to see him since we've not seen each other for like  a week.

Mina's Pov:

There she goes again crushing my heart unknowingly. I really want to just go and grab Chaeyoung and say "you're mine, you're mine Chaeyoung. Why do you keep making me jealous. Why Everytime it has to be you to do that. I love you. Why is it so hard for us to have a happy ending? If only you didn't leave me that day we would still be together. But who am I to say all this right? I was the one who told you to move on. Shit! I know I shouldn't have said that but at that point I couldn't think of anything, Everytime we try to be together something bad happens, it's as if destiny wants us to meet but not to be together and just hurt ourselves. And Wonwoo makes it more complicated. He's a good man who loves me a lot and I feel like a shitty person for hurting him. I tried I tried but I just couldn't.
My heart always belonged to Chaeyoung and this time I don't want to make it more complicated. I've decided, I'm gonna confess to her about my feelings to her again and this time it's either for the good or the bad. If she thinks that we shouldn't be then it's for the final. That's it. I can't keep doing this push and pull. I'm not getting any younger to do these things.

- Mina? Mina?

- Huh?

- I wanted know if you too agree to go to the club but it seems that you were deeply thinking about something else.

- oh..sorry.. I'm okay with it.

- okay then it's final. Today we're gonna party all night. I can't wait. I need some alcohol in my system.

- but don't drink so much oppa. You know it's not good for health.

- Come on Chaeyoung, it's just for one night.. don't say like this just to ruin the mood..

I just smiled at the scene. Chaeyoung acting like a strict mother, she looks cute when she's serious.
I saw Chaeyoung sigh after few seconds of holding that angry face. She then sweetly smiled at him.

- Okay but don't come to me asking me to make you a hangover soup.

- You're so meannnnn........

Just that word "Hangover soup" gave me all that flashback. That was the first time when she broke up with me. It still hurts thinking about it... I don't know why I'm still hoping for us to have a happy ending when everyone is so against us even God seems to be against us. But I love her. Only her. And like I've always been, I'm ready to fight for us but only if Chaeyoung still feels the same. I'm not fighting for love if only at the end she'll be leaving me. I'm done getting hurt over and over again.