Chapter Four: The Meeting

|

6004 ABY, Glee Anselm

"Send all squadron commanders the command. I want all Schism ships to depart to the Elixir. The attack will begin within hours." Xann Gal told the head comms manager.

"Yes, sir." The comms manager replied before speaking into his comm.

Xann walked to the speeder depot, where he got on a speeder bound for the spaceport, where everyone on the speeder, Xann included, got on a shuttle bound for the warship Rainbow Valentine.

| |

6004 ABY, The Rainbow Valentine, Orbiting Glee Anselm

As the shuttle landed, Xann looked over the massive hangar bay, which was full of people, droids, and starfighters being prepared to launch. Once the shuttle landed, Xann went to his personal conference room, where he could communicate with Varados in private. He pressed a button, and a blue hologram of a hooded figure appeared in front of him.

"My lord, The Schism is preparing their fleet to attack. Their target is the Elixir, sir." Xann said.

"Very good. Their fleet will not stand a chance against ours, especially the fighters," Varados said, "Have our other spies delivered the button yet, Xann?"

"Yes, my lord. It will spell certain doom for The Schism." Xann answered

"Alright. You must go now. Command your troops well, and strike when I give the command," Varados said. "Varados out."

The figure vanished, and Xann walked out, heading to the bridge.