Chapter One: A Traitor in The Schism

|

6001 ABY, Danaan, Elixir system, Main Galaxy

"Sir, Schism agent Xann Gal is making contact. What should I do?" Captain Kronos asked.

"Put him through," Varados said. "Then you may leave."

"Yes sir." Kronos said. He pressed a few buttons on the holoconsole and then walked out.

"My lord, I have done as you commanded. I have reached the highest levels of the Schism. What are your orders?" Asked Xann Gal.

"I want to diminish their numbers now rather than later. I want you to convince the other leaders to start preparing for war." Varados replied.

"Yes, my lord. I shall go now. We have a meeting in about thirty minutes, and I must prepare a statement about this. Gal out." Xann said before ending the communication.

Varados sat there, thinking. He decided to contact his cybernetic squad leaders. He pressed a few buttons, and three blue figures appeared on his desk.

"What do you need, my lord?" Lieutenant Hades E2-02, one of Varados' three cyborg squad leaders, asked.

"Have all of you gathered candidates for cybernetic enhancement?" Varados asked.

"Yes, my lord. We have each gathered four force-sensitive people from the best Spec Forces teams of the Republic. They have each already undergone the chip implanting surgery, so they are now completely loyal to us," Lieutenant Thanatos E2-03 said, "We have also identified a candidate for a new cyborg lieutenant. he goes by Theseus, and he would be an assassin and for us, and would accompany us on missions that require more specialized help. May we proceed with the surgery on him?"

"You may. Report back to me when you have troops ready for battle." Varados said.

"Yes, my lord." They all said in unison, before leaving the call.

| |

6001 ABY, Glee Anselm, Jalor System, Main Galaxy

On the other side of the galaxy, Poseidon E2-04 and one of his three children, Chrysoar, were in heated debate.

"The Spectral Order is evil! They took over the galactic capital through means of mass murder! You know I didn't support my brothers' choice to seek out Varados all those millennia ago, not after the accident that turned me into this!" Poseidon yelled.

"I believe in what Varados has done! The galaxy has never been more secure!" Chrysoar shot back.

"If you join the Spectral Order, you are not my child. I will not hesitate to kill you on the battlefield," Poseidon said, "Walk out that door, and you will be dead to me."

Chrysoar walked to his room, collected his things, walked out of the door, went to his speeder, and drove to the bank. Once there, he withdrew all of the credits he had stored there, then went to the spaceport, put everything on the ship, and flew to Danaan to meet up with Kronos E2-01.

| | |

6001 ABY, Glee Anselm, home of The Schism

"Are you crazy??!!! How are we going to attack the Elixir? It's the most heavily guarded thing in the history of the galaxies!" Poseidon E2-04 said. He was surrounded by the other leaders of the Schism.

"We gain support all over the galaxies and amass a fleet that will overwhelm their defenses." said Lanaa Bilee.

"That would take thousands of years. We don't have that kind of time." Xann Gal retorted.

"Well it's better than letting the galaxies suffer forever." Lanaa shot back.

"Let's call a vote." Xann said.

"Ok, then." Lanaa responded

A vote was called. All of the leaders cast their ballots. In the end, Xann's proposition won. He walked away from the group. "Captain, contact Sienar Fleet Systems. Tell them to start producing warships, star fighters, and other vehicles of war for us. They can be any model. Price doesn't matter." Xann said to General Zarr Noii, who was in charge of the armada of ships they had already amassed.

"Yes sir. I will get right on that." Zarr replied, before walking away in a hurry.

Xann walked to his ship. He hopped in, locked it, dimmed all of the viewports, and activated its commlink. He entered a holofrequency. After a moment of waiting, a figure appeared on the display.

"This is Varados. Speak." Darth Varados' voice rang through the comm.

"I am enacting our plan, my lord. They will fall to the Spectral Order." Xann said.