Chapter Eleven: The Confrontation

|

6004 ABY, the Elixir, Slaughter Group's hangar

"Ah, I see the whole gang has arrived." Poseidon said.

"Who are you?" Kronos asked angrily.

"Hey now, is that any way to greet your brother?" Poseidon asked, smiling.

"Poseidon? Is that you?" Kronos asked.

"In the heavily modified flesh." Poseidon answered.

"I thought you died!" Kronos replied.

"So did I. But then, I was taken to Mythos Cybernetics Corporation, and, well, here I am, healthy as the day I was born." Poseidon said.

"You're the reason I do what I do. We were both looking for the tomb of Varados, so we could join him, and here you are, a top member of the Schism." Kronos growled at his brother.

"After I woke up, I realized how WRONG we were. This man is a murderer, a dictator, a liar! Can't you see, brother? This man is evil!" Poseidon yelled.

"FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE SCHISM IS EVIL!" Kronos yelled, "They think they know what's best for everyone, or how everyone should act. It was the same way for the Republic of old!"

Just then, Chrysoar ran in.

"Dad!" He yelled "What are you doing here!?"

"I might ask you the same question, Chrysoar. Also, You are not my son. Not since you walked out like that." Poseidon replied.

"Wait, you're his son, Chrysoar?" Kronos asked.

"Technically, yeah. Why?" Chrysoar asked.

"Because I'm his brother." Kronos replied.

"WHAT?!!" Chrysoar yelled.

"Yes, Kronos here is my brother, but we haven't seen each other in thousands of years. Oh and also he thought that I was dead until now." Poseidon clarified. He spun his saber and said "Now, on to other matters. I've come here to kill all of you, and that is what I shall do."