L.T | The New Intern Pt. 6

•   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Linda's POV

"Even better," her hot breath hits my ear. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

I find her mouth again, kissing her hungrily. As we break the kiss, she rolls her hips into me again and it feels so goddamn good. All of her weight pressing against my dick makes my mouth water.

I run my hands up her bare thighs and around to the back of her dress, pulling it up over her ample ass. I can't help but dig my nails into her skin, forcing her further into me.

"Linda, you're so fucking hard," Y/N growls in my ear.

Putting her forehead to mine, she whispers, "I want to taste you."

I meet her eyes steadily, searching them for assurance, "you're sure?"

Without speaking, she nods and places her hand on my abdomen, slowly trailing it downward. As her nails meet my cock, I shudder and clench my jaw. She gasps as she feels the length of me and I take the opportunity to kiss her open mouth.

Your POV

I can practically feel Linda throbbing against my leg. I have to have her now. With ready hands, I unbutton her pants and position myself on the floor. She removes her blazer and slides her pants off the rest of the way, now resting in only her bra and underwear.

"You're so beautiful," I smile up at her with my hungry eyes.

She returns the smile and whispers, "go ahead," resting her right hand in my hair.

I gently pull down the waistband, releasing her erection suddenly. A small gasp leaves my throat as her dick slaps against her stomach, glistening with clear fluid. Practically drooling, I take my tongue and lick up the length of her shaft. I feel her hand tighten in my hair and I do it again. Taking only the head in my mouth, I slowly massage it in between my lips. She exhales heavily and I replace my mouth with my hand, gently squeezing the pink flesh.

"Look at that...," I watch the clear fluid pool at the end of her cock. "Is that what you're going to taste like when you fuck me... hmm?" I look up to see her lust blown eyes inches away from mine.

I slide my pinky back and forth over the tip, before placing it back in my mouth.

"Open," she commands me.

I comply, opening my mouth.

She kisses my wet lips and pulls away. "Put your tongue out, sweetheart."

I do as she says, loving this new found confidence. Without warning, she spits in my mouth and pulls my head back.

With my lips agape, she guides my drooling mouth toward her cock. Slowly, she thrusts herself into me. Her bottom lip trembles as I close mine together, pushing her delicious length further down my throat. Teasing her, I slide my mouth lazily up and down her shaft, never breaking eye contact. She quickly loses patience, pulling my head into her, instantly hitting the back of my throat with her swollen dick.

She pulls me away and whispers, "tell me if it's too much."

I answer by shoving her back in my mouth, watching her eyes grow dark as I hold her there. Taking my head with both hands, she gently rocks her hips back and forth - coaxing her dick in and out of my throat.

"Fuck that's good," her voice breaks as she pushes all 10 inches into my mouth, causing my eyes to water. As she pulls out of me, thick saliva stretches between us and falls onto my dress.

"Let's take this off, shall we?" Linda says hoarsely. I stand up and turn around so she can unzip me. After peeling my dress off, I face her and place her hands on my body.

"My god..." she smiles, simultaneously biting her lip at the same time.

I grab one of her hands and drag it down to my center, groaning when she firmly cups it. With one finger, she grazes her manicured nail up and down my slit several times. I pull my panties to the side and place her hand right where I want it, whispering, "look what you did to me."

As she feels my dripping wet core, she closes her eyes and lets out a shaky breath.

I kiss her slowly, savoring the taste of her mouth. "Linda.... Please have me."

She clears her throat and abruptly grabs my ass with both hands, hoisting me up and placing me on the couch face up. She takes my soaking panties off and guides them to my mouth, making me taste my arousal.

"You gonna be a good girl and take all of my cock?" She whispers in my ear and throws my panties in the floor.

"Yes mommy," I greedily answer her.

As soon as those words leave my mouth, something foreign flashes behind her eyes. I watch her nostrils flare as her breathing becomes heavier and I second guess my choice of words.

"M-mommy?" She questions me.

I nod.

She gently closes her hand around my throat, looking right into my eyes, "tell me if you want me to stop."

"Yes mommy" I answer once again.

Within the second, she's plunging into me with ease. My hands snake up her back and into her flesh as she drives her cock further into my pussy.

"Oh god," I whimper, feeling myself stretching.

"You're so tight baby, are you sure you're okay?" She asks me.

"Yes I'm okay, now fuck me like you mean it," I choke out.

Her lips meet mine hungrily as she pushes all ten inches into me, slamming her hips against mine over and over. She throws my legs back for better access and grips the side of the couch above my head. I watch her fuck me relentlessly as my cream creates a ring around the top of her cock.

"Don't you fucking stop Linda," I whine as my insides turn to knots.

A primitive groan leaves her mouth as she pushes her pulsating shaft into me impossibly fast. I bite down on her shoulder and squeeze my eyes closed, begging her to wreck me over and over. My legs give out as my orgasm approaches and I grip Linda's hands resting above my head. A hoarse cry leaves my throat as the euphoria seizes me. My body continues to shake as my arousal spills out all over Linda.

"Fuck baby," she growls and buries herself inside of me. I can't take my eyes off of her as she shudders uncontrollably, emptying herself into my pussy (We're just going to assume Y/N is on the strongest birth control ever ok 😃). After catching her breath, she pulls out and collapses on top of me. I wrap my hands around her back and slowly kiss down her perspiring temple.

"Thank you baby," I whisper, grazing my nails through her hair.

"Thank you," she lifts her head to kiss me passionately.

"Linda?" I whisper

"Yes, sweetheart?" Her loving gaze holds mine.

"I think you need a new couch."

GAHAVSHEVAJAJSVEHHAHAHABABAHHA

THIS STORY WAS SO INTENSE I HAD TO END IT ON A FUNNY NOTE OKAY TEHEHE