W.V. | Secrets Pt. 4

•   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Venable walks to a statue in the corner and grabs one of the nipples, turning it clockwise. Immediately, the faint whirring of gears grabs my attention as one of the bookshelves open, revealing a passageway.

"No one shall know of this." Her piercing brown eyes hold mine until I nod in understanding.

As we enter her room, I'm surprised to see how similar it is to the others. It's certainly much bigger, but the aesthetic and furnishings are the same.

I follow Venable to the foot of the bed, eyes locked on her hips. They're begging me to grab them, but I keep my hands by my side.

"Turn around," she commands.

I comply and soon feel her cold hands at the base of my neck, fumbling with the zipper. "Don't think I haven't seen you watching me," her breath is hot against the cusp of my ear.

"I've always known you wanted me....But I had no idea you'd be this nasty." The muscles around my spine tighten as she slowly unzips my dress.

"And you said people don't scare you," her index finger grazes along my jaw and down my neck. "But I think I just might be the exception. Hmm?"

"Ye-" my speech dissipates as her hand tightens around my throat.

She breathes heavily in my ear, mocking my inability to do the same. Her other hand pulls my dress from my body, letting it puddle at my ankles. I can feel my pulse in my face as I start to lose oxygen. It begins to feels as if ants are crawling all over my skin.

"I bet your little cotton panties are ruined, aren't they?" She releases her grip on my throat and I inhale sharply, wincing at the burn in my esophagus. Her nails trail down my back and into my panties, seeking out my wet hole. She doesn't even have to part my lips to feel the fluid leaking from my pussy.

A needy moan rises from within me as she ghosts her fingers across me there. I can't believe this is actually happening. I thought she hated sex, hated people.

She grabs my hips, turning me around to face her. The bed sinks under her weight as she sits back, slowly parting her legs. When I'm sure she's going to shove my face in her crotch, she does the opposite - pulling me towards her and kissing me passionately on the mouth.

"I never said I didn't want you too," she whispers.

Tingles shoot through my abdomen at her confession, making my legs quiver.