L.T. | A Different Approach Pt. 3

"Ohh

"Ohh.." a shameless moan falls from her lips at my confession.

As I run the pads of my fingers over her massive erection, she grips my thighs with urgency - searching for any self control she has left.

"My god baby, I can see your precum through your pants...."

I smile to myself and run my finger back and forth over the tip of her cock, "are you leaking for me, sweetheart?"

"Yes," her voice is hesitant, but her actions say otherwise as she unzips her pants - tossing them to the floor along with her panties.

"Oh my.." I mutter in shock.

With her dick now flush against her stomach, She grabs my hand and moves it to her need.

"So needy," I kiss the back of her neck and place my hand on the head of her cock.

I dip my finger into her hole, stretching out her precum in the process.

"Ugggghhhh" she wines, tearing my hosiery with her grip.

"Oh my, you like that don't you?"

"Yes I do. Please, do it again."

"Your cock is so big I bet I can fit my pinky in here. Hmm?" I push my finger further down and groan at the wetness seeping out from around my finger. (Apparently this is a thing, my gay friend told me 🤠)

"You like to be fucked in all of your holes, don't you?"

"I do." She chokes out.

"You'd like to fuck all of my holes too, wouldn't you?"

She turns her head to the side, finally looking at me, "I would."

I grab her hair, pulling her lips toward me and kissing her hungrily. The way she devours me is so intense I wonder if she's lying about how long she's been having these dreams.

"Sit up, baby."

I climb out from behind her and kneel between her toned legs.

"Since you decided to ruin my stockings..." I grab her hair and pull her ear right up to my mouth, "I'm going to use them to tie up your balls."

An unwavering gleam of excitement settles behind her eyes as she watches me remove my ripped stockings.

As I string the hosiery around her balls and the base of her cock, she kisses me fully on the mouth, whimpering with every touch I make.