L.T. | Your Mom Pt. 1

^Linda talking abt that pusssyyyyyyy_________________________________

_________________________________

Disclaimer: This is based off of the character 'Linda Tripp' played by Sarah Paulson on American Crime Story's 'Impeachment'. This is not meant to exploit Linda Tripp as a person. Also Linda is intersex in this one shot - if this is a trigger for you, please skip.

Howdy,

I didn't feel like writing all of the pre-smut story building things but y'all asked for more intersex Linda so here she is!!!!!!!

Background: You moved to DC freshman year and became friends with Allison at the private school you attended. It's now graduation day and you're spending the night at the Tripp residence after Allison's party.

*Linda's dialogue is in bold
_________________________________

"Y/N, pass me another Jell-O shot! And one for yourself too."

I wrinkle up my nose at the suspicious gelatin and pass the cup to Allison, "I'll pass, you go ahead."

She throws her head back, attempting to swallow the whole thing *gaaaaaaaagggggggggggg*

"Jesus Allison, it's a good thing you're gay!" I laugh, spewing my wine spritzer on myself.

She defends herself, punching me playfully, "you know I have a sensitive gag reflex! I bet you couldn't do any better!"

"Oh, I most certainly can." I rebuttal, an easy smirk resting on my lips.

"Cannot!" Megan rolls her eyes.

"Can to!!" I stick my tongue out at them.

"Prove it!" Kendra slurs, picking up a strawberry Jell-O shot and shoving it in my face.

"Y'all are a bunch of pussies..." I mumble and lean my head back, swallowing the entire thing in one gulp.

"Oh my god!!!!! Y/N who are you?!!!!" Allison laughs and grabs another. "Let's have a contest. Who can take the most Jell-O shots without gagging wins."

"What do we win?" Megan asks.

"I don't give a fuck I'm down, here pass me one." Avery stands up, leaning toward the table.

"Aaaand that's my cue to go get some water. I might have a cigarette too. Y'all have fun, I'll be back." I tip my imaginary hat to Allison and make my way through the crowd of girls.

As I descend the stairs and I can definitely tell the wine is having an effect on me. I love that feeling. When you're just buzzed enough to feel warm and tingly, but not enough to feel out of your senses. I grab a glass from the cupboard and fill it with cold water, gulping it down.

"You trying to impress someone?"

I jump and clutched my chest, "Jesus! Ms. Tripp you scared me!"

"Are you sure? I thought you might be expecting me?" She's sat at the kitchen table, relaxed against the back of the chair with a scotch in her right hand.

"I'm sorry?"

"You don't have to pretend anymore, Y/N." She smiles tenderly at me.

I stare into her bright brown eyes, waiting for further explanation. Her perfect lips meet the edge of her crystal glass as she takes one last swallow and stands up.

"Never mind, just forget I said anything."

I stand there like an idiot and let her leave. Of course I'm attracted to her, but my appeal to older women is something I've just recently came to terms with. I had no idea it was obvious enough for someone else to notice.

"...Wait, Linda.." I follow in the direction she went, searching for any sign of her.

A dim light peaks through the crack of the second door on the left. I carefully push it open, "Linda?"

She comes to the door, simultaneously taking off her earrings. "Yes?"

"How did you know?" I whisper.

"Sweetheart," she lays her earrings on the dresser and caresses my cheek with her knuckles, "your eyes never stop following me."

I blush in embarrassment and look down.

"And you've been parading around my house all night with your ass hanging out of those tiny silk shorts."

Her pointer finger hooks beneath my chin, as she pulls my gaze up to meet hers, letting out a soft chuckle.

"I didn't think you would notice..." I blush and bite my lip, holding back a smile.

"Oh baby, I notice everything." She admits in a low whisper.

"My question is...." she grazes her nails over the back of my hand, gently grabbing it and guiding it toward her crotch, "do you?"

I gasp as my fingers come in contact with her stiff bulge.

"Oh my— is that.. is it real?" I lengthen my fingers along her cock, wondering where it ends.

Linda's breath hits my face as she exhales, closing her eyes in pleasure, "yes."

As my nails reach the end, she shudders beneath me.

"Ms. Tripp, I've never...."

Her heavy lids retract, revealing her glistening eyes.

"I've never done anything... before."

"Nothing at all?" She asks calmly, trying to mask the surprise in her voice.

I shake my head.

"Do you want to?" her hand rests at the base of my spine.

"Yes... I just don't want to disappoint you."

"Oh Y/N, that won't be an issue." She smiles in relief, pulling me into her room and quietly shutting the door.