L.T | A Different Approach Pt. 2

_____________________________

"Have you had more than one of these dreams? Involving me?"

"Just a few."

"And the tools we spoke about for the other dreams... do they seem to be working for these as well?"

"Not exactly." Linda shifts in her seat, carefully grabbing her tea and cradling it to her lips.

"Do you want them to go away?"

"I think so..."

"Okay, then. Since the tools we've given you thus far haven't been successful in ridding you of these ailments, so to speak - we might just need to rid you of these desires ourselves."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... we use a different approach. Something more tactile. If these desires aren't satiated, your dreams might never go away."

"What does this approach entail?"

I stand from my chair and motion to the spot beside Linda, "May I?"

"Sure," she squeezes her purse harder, shielding herself from her own vulnerability.

I sit down, turning my body so that I'm facing her. "This approach entails you giving into your desires..." I gently place my hand on her shoulder, "and me giving you exactly what you need."

Her breaths are heavy as she stares straight ahead, unwilling to look at me.

"Linda... may I?" I take her hands and smooth them over with my own, carefully resting them on her legs. I remove her purse from her lap and set it in the floor next to her feet.

I thickening heat settles in my throat as I notice the solid imprint pushing against the fabric of her trousers, "this does seem to be a very pressing matter, wouldn't you say?" I trail my hand over her leg and into her palm, waiting for a response.

"It does." She whispers.

"Is it that hard to look at me?" I chuckle, in awe of the situation. Hearing the smile in my voice, she glances over at me and instantly blushes, dropping her head in laughter.

"How about I scoot in behind you and we'll work from there? That way you can look straight ahead and focus on your inner thoughts.."

"I think I can do that... of course, if that sounds okay to you?"

"I would love nothing more." I admit sheepishly.
"May I take your blazer?"