L.T. | Your Mom Pt. 2

________________________________

Her room is dimly lit by two lamps, one on each night stand. Unlike my room, there's no clutter in the floor or clothes strung over chairs. I can tell she likes everything a particular way.

"Here, sit down angel," she guides me to the bed and stands in front of me. 

"So I take it you've never kissed anyone before?"

"No ma'am," I whisper.

"May I be the first?" her fingers glide along my jaw, lifting my chin up.

"Please." As soon as I answer, her gaze moves from my eyes to my mouth.

"Close your eyes, princess." I love how soft she's being with me. The pad of her finger grazes along my bottom lip, pulling it downward.

The taste of scotch hits me as she envelops my top lip with her mouth. The need to have her instantly settles in the pit of my stomach. I want to eat and drink this woman.

A whimper slips from my throat as she pulls away, just as breathless as I am.

"How was that?"

"I want more," I instantly reply.

Her lips split into a triumphant smile, one that I've rarely seen since the trial.

She cups the back of my head and places a lingering kiss on my temple. "Stick out your tongue for me."

I obey without question, closing my eyes and opening my mouth. I can't help but moan when her wet lips engulf my tongue, moving back and forth painstakingly slow. My core twitches as her teeth sink into the soft muscle.

"Kiss me, baby." Her low voice fills my ears.

I open my eyes only to be met with hers raking me over, admiring the glow of my skin and flush of my lips. Her tangible desire awakens my own and I grasp the waist of her trousers, pulling her into my lap. A low growl escapes her throat at the contact of her bulge on my stomach. I can't help but gaze down at it, smirking in surprise as I see the darkened spot of fabric lining her right thigh.

"Oh my.... I- I did that?"

"Yes baby girl, it was all you." She grabs my throat and squeezes just enough to have me at her mercy, "now kiss me."

I hum in pleasure as the warmth of her mouth overcomes mine again, the taste of scotch returning. I've never felt this aroused in my entire life. It's as if our bodies have been waiting for each other, all these years. I can't help but rock my hips into hers, aching for her to touch me.