Chapter 2

I decided to be more brave. I slowly leaned down and planted a small kiss on Yoongi's forehead. He stirred a little bit. When I sat back up his eyes were looking at me. My eyes widened and I blushed instantly at getting caught.

"Hey." He said in a raspy, groggy voice. My heart was smiling at how cute he sounded. "What time is it?" Yoongi was looking right up at me. I was hoping in my head that I didn't look horrible from this angle. "You only slept for an hour." He sat up suddenly and my heart broke. My lap instantly felt cold.

He shook his head quickly and his bangs fell back down on his forehead, and he fixed his hair. "Did you just kiss me?" He looked confused. I nodded slowly and looked away, blushing. He really did catch me. He scooted closer to me. "Why?" What was he asking? Why had I kissed him? How could I not? I was wondering to myself. "You looked so peaceful." I finally answered. Yoongi smirked, sat up and leaned in to give me a soft kiss on the lips. I smiled against his lips.

"We should order some lunch." He added after pulling away from me. He dug out his phone and was looking at an app. "Okay sweetheart." I answered and froze. It slipped out. I called him 'sweetheart.' He WAS a sweetheart, but I didn't mean to say that. He ignored me but I saw the corners of his mouth curl up a little. Guess he wasn't too bothered about it. "What would you like?" He kept scrolling through restaurants. "Don't buy me anything! I can order my own." I was stern. I'm very independent.

"I don't mind, you're my girlfriend." He said it and then seemed embarrassed he had said it out loud. I blushed at my title. And what a title it was. Min Yoongi's girlfriend. He was rubbing his earlobe again. His cute, shy habit. "How about Chinese then? I've been wanting sweet and sour chicken." He nodded, approvingly. "Alright." He said, his voice was back to normal now. I missed the raspy, sleepy voice.

Yoongi finished ordering our lunch for delivery. His phone started ringing. He answered it immediately and fluently started talking in Korean. He got up and walked around my house while he talked to whoever that was. I watched him. Honestly, seeing Suga, Agust D in my house never got old. For someone who talks about beheading the haters, how pathetic mumble rappers are and how everyone should be glad he's an Idol and not a rapper, he sure was sweet. Agust D was a side of Yoongi I hadn't seen yet, and I truly hoped I never did. That was a form of his temper.

He hung up and checked the delivery app, he informed me the food was almost here. The delivery guy rang my doorbell, and I received our food. We quickly scarfed it down. I was pretty hungry, I guess I didn't realize it. I had a wonderful distraction in my home.

As I was throwing away the bags and containers, my cell phone started playing my ringtone. It was the whistling part of 'DNA.' He smiled at me, instantly noticing the tune. I checked my phone; it was my mom. I answered it. "Hey mom. How are you?" Yoongi was just sitting at my kitchen table, watching me. "How's my beautiful daughter?" He could hear her yelling through the speaker.

"I'm fine mom, what are you doing?" I lipped the words 'sorry' to him. Sorry for the interruption. He shrugged at me. "I'm just watering the garden. Did you figure out things with Mark?" My eyes turned wide as saucers. I hope he didn't hear that. I renamed Yoongi 'Mark' when I asked my mom for advice about him. I wanted to protect his identity.

Judging by the look of confusing and anger on his sweet face, he absolutely heard it. "I did mom, yes. We are dating now." I looked over at Yoongi and he stood up quickly. He was pissed. He started pacing back and forth. "That's great baby! I've got to meet him!" "Okay, mom I gotta go, love you." I hung up immediately.

"Yoongi." I started to explain, he was fuming. I didn't like seeing his cute face angry like this. "You're dating a guy named Mark?!" He was demanding an answer from me. He was speaking very loudly. "It's a funny story, please sit down." I tried to grab his sleeve, but he yanked it away from me. I looked at him with hurt in my eyes. He quickly walked away from me and headed towards my front door.