Chapter 6

I hopped into my car and looked over at him. "She really likes you!" I could visibly see the relief on his face. He gave me such a big gummy smile. "I'm glad, I like her too!" He seemed so happy to hear that. "Okay, let's go back to my house." I pulled out of the driveway and drove back to my apartment. When we were almost back, I asked Yoongi a question. He had been quiet. "Do you have to leave as soon as we get back?" He shook his head. "I have practice later tomorrow, and nothing before that." "Good!" I was so thrilled to hear that. I didn't want to see him leave as soon as I got home.

We pulled back into my parking lot, it was about 7pm and dark now. But Yoongi waved at the BigHit staff that was still waiting right where we left them. We took the stairs back up to my apartment and went inside. I dumped my purse at the door and Yoongi took off his jacket. "Let's watch some Stranger Things, we still have a few episodes left." He nodded, smiling, and walked over to my couch. "Nah... let's watch on my bed, I'm so full I need to stretch out." I giggled, patting my stomach.

I flopped down on my queen-sized bed and turned on the tv and put on Stranger Things. Yoongi shyly followed me inside and took of his shoes before crawling up on the bed beside me. He laid back comfortably against the pillows and I laid down beside him. Placing my head on his chest. "Isn't mom's pot roast so good? I call it famous for a reason." I giggled. "Yeah! It was delicious!" He kisses the top of my head. "I'm so glad today turned out so well. My mom thinks you're really sweet." He softly chuckles. "But you are." I looked up at him and smiled.

🔞⚠️***WARNING 18+ Situation, skip if you want***⚠️🔞

We continued watching Stranger Things, I could hear Yoongi's heartbeat through his chest. It was so calm and slow. He was probably getting sleepy. I started slowing rubbing his stomach in small circles. "Mm..." He responded, I looked up at him, his eyes were closed, and he had the sweetest tiny smile on his face. He looked so beautiful. I felt so safe with this man, it was odd. I knew we didn't fully know each other, but he made me feel content and at ease. I stared at his lips; his eyes were still closed.

I kept rubbing Yoongi's tummy slowly, trying to comfort him. But I looked down at his pants and belt and bit my lip. I think I was ready. I was ready for the next step. He made me feel confident and safe, I was ready. I slowly rubbed his tummy, but I kept going lower and lower. Soon I was gently sliding my hand slightly under his pants, still rubbing his stomach. Once I kept getting lower below his belt, I could hear his heartbeat quicken. I could also see he was responding in other ways; I could see something moving around under his black jeans.

I kept moving my hand in small circles, getting lower and lower, I was rubbing on top of his boxers at this point. My fingertips barely brushing up against his now awake member. "What are you doing?" He asked me suddenly, softly. I looked up at him, into his beautiful eyes and bite my lip. "I...I think I'm ready now Yoongi." He was most certainly awake now; he gave me a sexy smirk. "Are you sure?" He asked me quietly. His voice sounded so deep. I nodded, blushing.

I sat up enough to reach his lips and started kissing him. It started out as soft, slow kisses. I moved my hand low under his jeans and rubbed him through his boxers. He gasped in my mouth and started kissing me more deeply. He felt so warm and hard in my hand. I held onto him and moved my hand up and down. He unfastened his belt and took it off, throwing it in the floor, giving me more room to work.

I kept slowing rubbing my gripped hand up and down on him. We were kissing so deeply now, he kept releasing small moans inside my mouth, it only motivated me more. I began rubbing him quicker, I eventually got sick of fighting his jeans. I sat up and unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down slightly with his voluntary help. I then grabbed the top of his boxers and slowly pushed them down to his thighs as well. His member sprang out at me. I held onto it, jerking him up and down quickly.