Chapter 7

I woke up and smiled, feeling the warm body beside me. I looked up at Yoongi, he was still asleep, his cute little mouth hung open. His face was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen while he slept. But maybe I'm just biased. I shrugged at the thought. I lifted my head and smooth my thumb over his soft bottom lip. He stirred silently. I know you're not supposed to wake him up, but he looked so cute I just had to touch him.

Slowly moving out of underneath the covers, I got up out of bed

Slowly moving out of underneath the covers, I got up out of bed. I grabbed some clothes and headed for my shower. I figure I'd let him sleep while I got ready. I turned on the shower and hopped in. I washed quickly and jumped back out. I blow dried my hair, put on some light makeup, and came out of the bathroom.

Yoongi was still in bed, propped up on an elbow, looking at his phone. "Good morning," I decided to greet him. He looked up at me, he didn't look happy. "Is it?" He asked, sounded sarcastic. My heart started to panic. Maybe he regretted sleeping with me. Maybe he regretted saying he loved me? Maybe he didn't at all. I wanted to test the waters a little more before I freak out.

"Why isn't it?" I asked, curiously. I sat down on the corner of the bed and looked at me. "I'm only here a few more days." My heart sank, he was right. He had to move on with the tour. He looked so upset, it made me even more unhappy. "Oh.." was all I could say. I didn't know what else to say. This broke my heart. "I have to go to California, then Denver and then we're back to Korea," Yoongi explained his schedule, feeling so gloomy. I couldn't say anything, all I did was play with my fingers nervously.

I couldn't think of a single word to say. How could I comfort him when my world was crumbling right underneath me? The solid ground I had been standing on for a month now was swallowing me up. I couldn't breathe, I was struggling to breathe. I felt an intense ache within my chest. My heart was literally breaking at the idea. Yoongi was going to be gone. What did that mean for us? Could we handle the long distance? Suddenly everything became undeniably true. And my heart was cracking into two.

"Shit!" Yoongi said, slamming his hand into the bed. He made me jump at the sudden move and knocking me out of my thoughts. He saw me jump and looked up at me. He sees that I had tears running down my face. I'm not sure when the tears fell, but my chest was hurting so bad. Yoongi crawled over to me and sits down beside me. "Why are you crying tangerine?" He asked so sweetly, his previous anger gone. As soon as Yoongi rubs his hand down my back, I bust out into a deep sob. "What's wrong?!" Yoongi was practically yelling, he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. I was crying against his chest, not able to catch my breath.

"I don't want you to go! I don't want to lose you," I managed to get the strangled sentence out. The realization that was destroying my heart. I wanted desperately not to lose him. He was my whole world now; I've been in love with him since I first laid eyes him. Loving him, unrequited at a distance was fine, he didn't know I existed. But then I met him at that bar and my life hasn't been the same since. I've never been happier. I didn't want to lose him.