Chapter 17

Tears formed in my eyes, I was terrified, why did he act like that just now? I lift a shaky hand and wipe my tears before they fall. I angrily bend down and throw the rest of the things back into my purse. I pick up my purse and head out the door. I look down both directions of the hallway, but Yoongi isn't in sight.

I look behind me when I hear someone call my name. It's Hobi again, he seems the glossiness of my eyes and his eyebrows furrow. "What's wrong?" I try to fight back the tears, trying to be strong and act like nothing happens but my lip quivers involuntarily. J-Hope reaches for me and pulls me into a hug, he pets the top of my head. "What happened dear?" I curl my hands up underneath my chin, cradled in Hobi's arms. "I don't know, Yoongi is mad at me." I croak out, voice breaking.

J-Hope scans his key card and drags me into his hotel room. He sits on his bed still holding me. "Tell me what happened." He says softly and I sniffle, trying to regain composure. "Well, I was getting money out of my purse to get Yoongi something from the vending machine. I dropped it and all my stuff fell out. I had a song written down in my purse, a song I wrote about him. I tried to get it back before he could read it, but he saw it anyway. Then he got pissed and said he was going for a walk."

Still stroking my hair, "Was it a bad song?" I scoffed, like I could ever write anything bad about him. I slip out of Hobi's arms and get my purse; I hand him the folded piece of paper. He reads it. I awkwardly play with my hands as he finishes it. "This is so sweet. I don't know why he would be angry." Hobi says softly, handing me back the paper. I put it back into my purse and shrug. "Me either.

Hobi jumps up and pulls me up with him. "Well! Let's not wait around for him, give him space he needs for whatever his reason is. I was going to get some things dry-cleaned, but we can get some lunch too!" I give him a sad smile. I was happy to have a distraction and a friend. J-Hope grabs my hand and holds it. "Let's go!" He smiles brightly and drags me along with him. Namjoon passes us in the hallway and looks at us, then at our hands confused. "Going somewhere?" He smiles, I nod. J-Hope speaks up. "We are going out for lunch!" Namjoon walks along with us. "I'm hungry too." I smile up at him, "Then come with us." He shows me his dimples.

We all pile into a company car and Yoongi is outside, he stops when he sees us getting into the car. He stares at the car as he drives away. He was on his way back. I lock eyes with him as we drive away, I can't make out his expression. "He's back, I wanna go back!" J-Hope shakes his head, "Just let him be for a bit, he'll be there when we get back." Namjoon looks at us both confused.

After filling RM in on the situation as we drove to the dry-cleaner, he shakes his head. "He has trouble expressing his feelings sometimes, let's just give him time. I don't think he's mad at you, why would he be?" I shrug as I look out the window.

Hobi drops off his clothes and gets back into the car. "Let's get her to try some Korean food!" He says smiling as he climbs back into the car. Namjoon nods, "Good idea! I know where we can go!" He tells the driver, and we pull back onto the road. I'm just staring the window at passing buildings and people fly by. I hear J-Hope and Namjoon talking about the concert, happily discussing how well it went. I don't say anything, my thoughts are occupied with a sweet, gorgeous rapper.

                Most of the rapline pulls me into this small Korean restaurant

Most of the rapline pulls me into this small Korean restaurant. There are Koreans working inside and they speak to Namjoon and Hoseok in their natural tongue. I have no idea what is being said but they sit us down at a table. "Aish, I'm so excited, it's been so long since I had Korean food," Hobi smiles and Namjoon nods. "I know! Let's get a bunch of things and share it!" I stare down at the menu in front of me, my hand resting under my chin. I can't help but feel depressed. Yoongi has never acted like that to me before. I know he has a temper sometimes, but not at me.

Namjoon reaches his hand across the table and lays it on mine. "It'll be okay, please stop worrying. You look like you're about to cry any moment and it's breaking my heart." He pleads to me, I look up at him, his sharp dragon stare on me. "I'm sorry guys, I'm not good company." Hobi who is sitting beside me nudges me. "Nonsense! Yoongi-ah is just a big dummy who upset you. We had a blast last time we hung out." I smile slight, Hobi sure is easy to be around.

"Yeah, we did," I grin up at him and the food is brought to us. The waitress lays down plate after plate of heaping food. My eyes scan from plate to plate, everything looks delicious. I try the 'Japchae' first and it's fantastic. I point at each dish and they both tell me the name of every one. Hobi takes a bite from a plate and sighs. "This is amazing, try this Tteokbokki!" He scoops up a bite with his chopsticks and holds his hand under it while he feeds me. I bite it and smile immediately. "Yum!!" I couldn't help but be caught off guard, it was scrumptious.

"What's this one, it looks like a pancake." Namjoon follows the pointing of my chopsticks. "That's hotteok." I grab a bite of that and am pleasantly surprised. "Wow! This is amazing as well!" The rappers both seem pleased with my reaction to each dish. The next dish I sampled was my favorite. It was ribs bathed in some kind of delicious sauce. "Okay, WOW, what is this?!" Hobi laughs heartily and takes a rib as well. "This is Galbi." I smile broadly and repeat the word. "Galbi. This is my favorite so far!"

We finished off several plates. I asked the waitress the box up the rest. "I'll take the leftovers to Yoongi if that's okay." Namjoon laughed, covering his mouth. "Wow, I wish I could meet a girl like you. You're taking him food even though he upset you." My ears turn red as I feel the heat rising from my cheeks. Whoever gets to be with Namjoon will be a blessed human being, same with J-Hope.

"We might have fought but that doesn't mean I love him less." J-Hope groans. "Aisshh, can I steal you?" Namjoon sits up and shoves him across the table. "I don't think you could. I've seen how she looks at Yoongi-ah." I look down at my hands and feel so shy, they are both looking at me, grinning. They think me being embarrassed is adorable.

The waitress returns with the boxed food and hands it to me. Hobi pays, his treat he demands. Namjoon just shrugs and knows it's better than to argue with him. We all crawl back into the car, single file. I sigh, actually feeling better. "Thanks for that guys, I do feel better." I give them a sweet smile and Hobi laughs and claps. "Great! I told you!"

"Anytime you and Yoongi fight you can come to me. You can stay with me anytime." Hobi grins widely and Namjoon shoves him again. "Hoseok, stop." He uses his deep voice. "What?! I'm not hitting on her; I want us to be the best of friends." I giggle at their bickering. "I want that too Hobi. I want that with all the boys." I smile at them. "Maybe stay away from Jimin. Once he finds out how sweet you are, he really might try to steal you." Hobi jokes, laughing and slapping his knee. I chuckle at his reaction.

The car drops us off at the back of the hotel, due to the crowds of people at the front. I take a deep breath before entering the hotel. Namjoon patted my shoulder. "It'll be okay, you'll see." He could tell I was nervous. "Yeah! And don't forget my offer." Hobi added, shoving me inside the hotel.