Chapter 13

We arrived back at the hotel, and I hugged J-Hope once more before stepping out of the SUV. "Thank you so much for today Hobi, it was amazing. And thank you again for the pants, even though you shouldn't have!" He embraced me back and laughed in my ear. "Let's do it again soon!" I pulled back and grinned, "of course!"

Walking back into the hotel and taking the elevator to the third floor, we both passed Jungkook in the hallway. "Did you guys buy a lot?" Kookie asked, looking at our bags. "He did!" I teased and we all laughed. Hobi and I stopped in front of our separate doors. "I'm glad we could do this; it was nice to be around someone other than the guys." He said and gave my shoulder a friendly squeeze. "It was nice," I admitted and told him bye. I swiped the spare hotel room key and walked inside. I dropped my bags when I saw Yoongi, sitting at the desk. The staff had him all fixed up for the talk show. He looked more handsome that I had ever seen in person before.

                Yoongi looked up at me and smiled, glad that I was home

Yoongi looked up at me and smiled, glad that I was home. I just stared at him, trying not to drool. His hair was pushed back, and he was wearing a suit. My heart was racing, and my thoughts were nothing but naughty. I walked over to him, wobbly, he turned my legs into jello. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my chin on his shoulder. "Whatcha doing?" I asked cutely and he smirked, "Mixing."

Oh god, he smelled heavenly too, my brain wasn't working anymore, no rational thoughts. I ran my lips down his neck, taking in his amazing cologne. "Well, you look and smell too good, this is a problem," I whispered against his skin. He chuckled lightly. "Sorry? The staff dressed me." I knew that, they did a wonderful job, he looked phenomenal. 

"The staff did an amazing job, why don't you come over to the bed and I'll show you how amazing you look." Yoongi laughed nervously, his face a bit red. I kissed more on his neck softly. "I can't, I have to finish this, and I can't mess up the outfit or the staff will kill me." I scoffed; did he just deny me? Absolutely not, I wasn't having that. "Fine," I huffed and stepped away.

I looked at my suitcase and remembered the purple lingerie I had packed. I took my suitcase into the bathroom with me and locked the door. I put in on and looked at myself in the mirror. It was very lovely, it fit my body nicely. I sprayed some perfume on my neck and cleavage. I brushed my teeth, freshened up my makeup and added some nude lipstick. He wasn't going to say no to me, not looking like he does. I took one more glance at myself before heading out, I took a deep breath, hoping he would like the look.

 I took one more glance at myself before heading out, I took a deep breath, hoping he would like the look