Chapter 19 (Final)

The next few weeks fly by. I've grown closer with all the boys, I thought deeply about everything. Every time I think I thought of an answer, I ask myself another question. "Well?" I hear Hobi ask, I was zoning out in his room, blanking out. I look up at him holding up two sets of clothes. "Which is better for our last concert?" I examine both options, I point to the right side. "I like that one better." Hobi smiles brightly, "Me too!"

He jumps on the bed, causing me to bounce up and down. "You've been really zoned out lately. What's the matter?" Hobi asks me and I turn to face him. "I haven't told anyone, but Yoongi asked me to move to Korea and stay in his apartment with him." I explain to him, waiting for his reaction. J-Hope jumps up and screams very high-pitched. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" He screams at the top of his lungs. He tackles me with a hug and squeezes me against his chest on the bed. I cough not being able to breath. "Hobi...I...can't...breathe." He gasps and releases me.

"This is amazing!! I can't wait! I have so much to show you in Seoul!" I turn up one corner of my mouth apologetic. "I haven't given Yoongi an answer yet." J-Hope's smile melts away and his high shoulders drop. "But we're best friends now! You can't leave me." He pouts his bottom lip and I chuckle at his cuteness. "I would definitely miss my gamma ray." He tilts his head at my confused at me words. "I would miss you." Hobi hugs me again, "Then don't miss me, come with us!" I laugh, he isn't making things easy. I pat his back comforting him. "I'll tell everyone my answer after I tell Yoongi."

I stand up to leave and Hobi just says "Okay," in the saddest way, it breaks my heart. I close his hotel door and bump into the 95's. Jimin and Taehyung look at me confused. "What was all that screaming?" Jimin asks looking at Hobi's door. I giggle. "Yoongi asked me to move to Korea with him and I just told Hobi I haven't made a decision yet." Taehyung hugs me and picks me up around the waist. "Yah! That's amazing! Please come with us!" I whine, they really weren't making things easy. Taehyung puts me down and Jimin steps up to me next. "Korea would get a lot more beautiful if you were there," he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I karate chop his hand away. "Give it up Jiminie!" He chuckles and shrugs. "Never." He leans in close to my face, his eyes burning into mine. "Unless you decide to come with us, then I will." I laugh and shove him away.

Walking toward room 344, I open the door and hear Taehyung and Jimin whispering as they walk away. I see Yoongi sitting at the desk, headphones on, playing around with his recording programs. I walk up to him and smile. He sees me out of the corner of his eye and greets me with a smile. Without taking off his headphones, he scoots his chair out and pats his lap. I crawl on top of him, sitting in his lap, facing him. I lay my head on his shoulder and smile to myself. He worked around my body on him. It didn't seem to bother him. "I love you," he whispers, and I hug him tightly knowing he couldn't hear me if I said it back.

I lay there like that for a good bit. Until my butt started to hurt. I enjoyed having his warmth against me, I loved smelling his cologne. I could faintly hear beats coming from the headphones he was wearing. He pats me on the back suddenly and I sit back to look at him. He takes off his headphones and turns them off. "Turn around," he requests softy. I crawl off of him and stand up, turning around and then sitting back down on his lap. I see a screen with buttons, bars, drop down boxes and drag bars. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at.

"Listen," he said and hits the play button. A beautiful piano melody play. There are soft drums in the background, then a gorgeous violin comes in. It sounds so sweet; the melody is peaceful and happy. "It's beautiful," I whisper, looking back at him. He smirks. "It's the melody for your song." My jaw drops, "WHAT!?" I stand up completely blown away. He laughs, amused at me reaction. "Play it again!" I demand and he hits the play button again. I jump hug him so tightly.

I smash my lips on his, kissing him heated. I love this man more than anything in this entire world and while our lips moved together against one another, I had my answer. I didn't want to be apart from him, my heart couldn't handle it. I run my tongue along his bottom lip, enjoying the wonderful taste of this wonderful man. I wanted to marry him; I really did. If he would ask me at any point in the future I would without a doubt say yes.

We finally pulled apart, not being able to breathe. I smile shyly at him. "Call the boys in here," I told him and got off his lap. He nodded and made some quick calls. One by one the six other men piled into the room. Once they were all here, I told them all to stand together and even shoved Yoongi in there with them. "What's this about?" Namjoon asks.

Clearing my throat, I get nervous. "A couple weeks ago Yoongi asked me to move to Korea and live with him." Yoongi looks down as all six heads whip to look at him. "Hyung, you did?" Jungkook asks, his big eyes impossibly bigger. "Yah! That's fantastic! We can show you everything." Jin yelled in his fast-rapping voice. Hobi pouted. "She hasn't decided yet," I raise my eyebrows at him and smirk. "Unless, you have decided now?!" He asks, trying to not jump up and down. I look at them, being adorable, posing, trying to get me to say yes but I've already decided.

 I look at them, being adorable, posing, trying to get me to say yes but I've already decided

"You don't have to persuade me guys. I'm going." Hobi jumps up and screams, Taehyung and Jimin high-five, Jungkook hugs Namjoon, Jin yells loudly and Yoongi gives me his beautiful gummy smile.

Yoongi comes over to me and slowly wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me against him. "I knew you wouldn't leave me," he whispers against my ear, I get chills. The others take this as a cue to run over and turn a two-person hug into a group hug, I'm smashed between them all. "I'm so happy!" Hobi yells in my ear and I can't help but giggle.

"I love you all, I always have and always will. I try to fit my arms around all of them, but I can't. I'm overwhelmed with emotions and begin to cry. They are my family now. I'm going to miss my mom; she's going to be so mad when she finds out. I'll miss my apartment and my friends, but this will be a happier chapter in my life. I look forward to these next pages in my life, I've never been more excited for the days to come.

"The seven of you are my family now," I say, holding back tears. Jungkook sings "We are not seven with you," and we all bust out laughing. Just what I needed to keep from crying. I give Yoongi a sweet kiss and smile. And again, I see that beautiful gummy smile, brighter than ever. My heart melts. I'm happier than ever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 This is the end guys! I'm sad to say it.

 I hope you enjoyed the book.

 I have a name for a third book,

I might write it after I write all the others.

Thanks for getting this far!