Chapter 4

The afternoon came quickly. I stayed busy cleaning up my house and getting ready. I tried on a few outfits before I found one that I liked for today. I wore a knee length blue dress with a sheer kimono style cardigan over it. It had paisley print on it, with hints of brown, tan, and blue. I wore a little bolder makeup this time. I wanted to look nice. I sprayed a spicy perfume on this time, it had amber and citrus in it. I hoped he would like it.

There was a fast knock on my door. I raised an eyebrow, why was he knocking so rapidly? I opened the door, and my soul left my body. My heart turned into liquid and ran down into my toes. There was my beautiful Yoongi of course, sporting a giant gummy smile. But someone else was with him.

                I was staring directly into J-Hope's eyes

I was staring directly into J-Hope's eyes. I stopped breathing. "Hiii!" J-Hope practically shouted at me and threw his hand out there for me to shake it. I shook his hand. "Wooow, Jung Hoseok." I was stunned, I couldn't properly form words. J-Hope gave me a giant, radiant smile, that was so contagious I smiled right back at him. "You must be Yoongi's special lady." They walked into my house and Yoongi was already rubbing his neck. Already shy.

"I wish I had known you were coming." I said, giving Yoongi a helpless look. J-Hope busted out laughing, clapping his hands. "He didn't tell you?" I shook my head. He laughed harder. "I'm sorry." J-Hope said, and even called me by my name. He knew of me. When did Yoongi disclose this to him?

Yoongi fluffed his hair around, "Hobi can't stay long." Well, that's for the best. My heart couldn't handle this. I used to have a crush on J-Hope as well. 'Sope' was the cutest combination of people I'd ever witnessed. But I don't see J-Hope that was anymore.

"Well, it's nice to meet you." J-Hope said and hugged me. I hugged him back. He smelled so wonderful. "Same here, you're a legend to me." I said to him, quickly bowing. "I'm just J-Hope." He said calmly. He obviously didn't realize the weight those words have. The BTS boys were all so humble. "I'm glad I got to meet the girl who Yoongi-ah keeps texting." J-Hope nudged him and Yoongi rubbed his ear. "Ahhk." He was so embarrassed, it was adorable. I'm pretty sure his face turned a shade red.

J-Hope gave me a bright smile and informed me he had to leave. "I've got to meet Jimin. It was nice to finally meet you. I hope we can all get together and do something someday." I about passed out. I composed myself and nodded. "Yes! I hope so too. Be careful, bye!" He shot me a smile, a finger heart and walked out of my apartment.

My shoulders slumped and I leaned up against a wall and slide down. "Why did you do that to me? Why didn't you warn me?!" I shouted at Yoongi, who watched me as I slid down. He shrugged. "I figured you would stress about it." I nodded, that made sense. "I suppose I would have. Wow. J-Hope." I grinned so big and hugged my knees. "And he hugged me!" I was in my own world. My eyes must have had stars in them.

Yoongi was giving me a very odd, disapproving look. He walked away from me, into the living room. "Why didn't you act like this when you met me?" I rolled my eyes. He didn't see the mess I was when I met him. I must have hidden it very well. I looked over at him and he crossed his arms and sat on my couch. I stood up and walked over to him. "Because I acted like this after you were gone." I giggled at him. Was he jealous? I looked at his face, he didn't seem pleased. His little lips were trying to refuse the pout that kept attempting to appear.