Chapter 16

I wake up and stretch, not sure what time it is I check my phone. It's ten in the morning, I'm surprised I slept that long. Yoongi came back about eleven last night. I get up and take a quick shower, getting ready for the day. My stomach growls and I look down at it to poke it. I grab my key card and head down to the grill that's downstairs in the hotel lobby. I'm starving but Yoongi is sleeping so I don't want to order room service. I want him to get all the sleep he needs.

Once I'm at the grill, I order some breakfast. I get some scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. I wolf it down as soon as I sit it down on the table. I look around as I chew, the hotel lobby is so gorgeous. Beautifully decorated with great taste. I peek my head out and look at the entry way. I see groups of people still outside. I sigh. Why can't they just leave BTS alone? They're exhausted and shouldn't be bothered.

Dumping my food, I get into the elevator and head back up to the third floor. I see J-Hope walking down the hallway the opposite way of me. He screams his signature scream and runs up to me, hugging me and picking me up. "Hi Hobi!" I laugh and speak. "Morning!" He says with a smile brighter than the sun itself. "How did you like the show?" He asks excitedly as he puts me back down. "Oh, it was incredible! My face was hurting because I couldn't stop smiling! I'm surprised I have a voice today honestly." J-Hope giggles. "Great! I'm so glad to hear that, I think we did okay as well." I shook my head, "Okay? I've never seen you guys just do okay, that was the highlight of my year! Other than meeting Yoongi." Hobi giggles and nudges me with his elbow. "You've got it bad for him, don't you?" I laugh and cover my face, blushing. I nod my head in my hands and he just laughs.

"It makes me happy to see him happy. He deserves the world." J-Hope said with a sweet smile. I know the two of them, SOPE, have a soft spot for one another, you can see it now. "He's my best friend, I know him well, he seems like a happier version of himself lately. He seems lighter and I can't thank you enough for that." I jump and hug Hobi, tears welling up at his nice words. "That's all I want Hobi, I don't want his fame, fortune, or any of the perks, I just want to make him happy. He's been through so much in life, I just want him to smile more." J-Hope hugs me tighter, moved by my words. "I hope we never lose you then." He smiles and I shake my head, "As long as I have anything to do with it, you won't." 

 We say goodbye and I walk back into my hotel room. I hear the sink running in the bathroom and I smile knowing my wonderful boyfriend is up. I knock on the door, "Do you want me to get you something for breakfast?" He doesn't say anything, so I wonder if he heard me. Yoongi comes out of the bathroom, fully dressed in a cute striped shirt and jeans. He greets me with a smile. My heart races at that perfect smile. "Morning, I'm not that hungry but I could go for a snack." I smile at him, "Okay! I can go to the vending machine."

                I go to grab my purse to get some money for the vending machine but knock it over and all of my belongings dump out

I go to grab my purse to get some money for the vending machine but knock it over and all of my belongings dump out. Yoongi bends down to help me collect everything. He picks up a folded piece of paper, my eyes go wide. "Don't read that! Let me have that!" I panic and try to grab it from his hands, but he holds his hand away, smirking. "What is this? Why are you acting like that?" I try to grab the paper again, but he holds it up high above his head, way out of my reach. "Give it back!" I yell at him, grumpy at his game. He smirks wider and starts to open it and reads the song lyrics inside. His eyes staring at the paper.

I wish I knew how to tell you

What you mean to me

You've become my sun and moon

My first thought and my last vision

The stars danced in your eyes the night we met

They danced only for you

Your smile lit up my endless night

Casting away shadows of doubt

I wish I knew how to tell you

How my life exists only for you

I used to walk through life with no purpose

No drive

Now I live solely for you

My sun and moon

Once my biggest fear,

Has become my greatest treasure

My heart beats a melody only in tune with you

Our late-night talks form the lyrics

I wish I could tell you

How hard I'm continuing to fall

Plummeting faster than thought

Nothing to stop or catch me

Just pure trust

That you won't be my biggest mistake

The moon sang in your eyes the night we met

It sang a ballad of jealousy

For your beauty put everything to shame

The stars danced in your eyes

They belonged to you

Just as I do

I wish I knew how to tell you

I'm as quiet as the dead as I watch his eyes scan across the words. He pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue. "What is this?" He asked softly, I meet his eyes, my face is red. "It's a song I wrote," I clear my throat. "About you." His sharp eyes go wide, he is surprised it seems. I look down at my feet, feeling embarrassed. I wasn't ready to show him that yet. "This is about...me?" He quickly reads the words again. I nod slowly and bite on my bottom lip nervously. "It's about the night we met." I explain quietly.

Yoongi is quiet for too long, only staring at the crumpled piece of paper. My heart is racing, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. His face is expressionless, I hate how I can't read him at all sometimes. "Damnit!" He finally yells causing me to jump, tossing the paper back into my purse, his face filled with agony. My eyes widen at this expression. "I need to take a walk!" He shouts and barges out of the room. I just standing there, blinking at the empty spot where he was once standing. I turn around as the hotel door slams shut.