CHAPTER 14 - Chalte chalte

Sarth was waiting for jhanavi at the airport. Their flight was going to take off in half hour and she was late. He was about to call her again but then she arrived. She was wearing a salwar suit. It was the first time he was seeing her in a salwar suit and She was looking really beautiful.

Jhanavi :-"Sorry sir I'm late."

Sarth :- "It's ok. And uhh ...you.... are looking pretty."

Jhanavi blushed.

Jhanavi :- "Thank you so much sir."

She looked at his appearance he was Waring a blue full sleeves t shirt and jeans it was the first time she was seeing him wearing casual clothes.

Jhanavi :- "You are looking hot sir!"

When Jhanavi realized what she said she slapped her forehead. Sarth chuckled at her cuteness.

Sarth :- "Uh..Thank you so much miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi's thoughts:- "What the hell is wrong with you yaar?!! Seriously control yourself!! But what  can I do?! he does look hot!! Never in my life I said that to a boy Except SK! "

She was snapped back from her thoughts by the announcement for their flight that it was leaving soon.
They both rushed to the gate.

After 15 minutes they were In the flight.
Jhanavi was at the window seat and sarth was sitting beside her. Jhanavi was really excited she was looking around like a little girl and sarth couldn't help but admire her.
He remembered the lines from his favorite song chalte chalte.

"Chalte chalte
Yun koi milgaya tha
Yun koi milgaya tha
Sare rah chalte chalte.
Chalte chalte.

Tu mere pass hai mere phir bhi
Bas ek baat toh hai.
Chale do saas alag par
Ek hi wajah.

Chalte chalte
Yun koi milgaya tha
Yun koi milgaya tha
Sare rah chalte chalte.
Chalte chalte."

He was snapped back from his dream world by jhanavi. She was waving her hand in front of his face.

Jhanavi :- "What were you thinking?!"

Sarth :- "No--thing."

Jhanavi :- "They are giving instructions and we need to turn off our phones."

Sarth :- "Ye--yeah."

He cursed himself mentally and turned off his phone.
--
After one hour they landed in udaipur.

Jhanavi :- "Wow finally!!"

Sarth Chuckled. He looked around for their car and their it was. A man was holding a board of their names.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi there is our car let's go."

Jhanavi looked in the direction and she saw a guy holding a board. She noticed that by mistake he wrote mr sarth  and mrs  jhanavi kulkarni. She was shocked and embarrassed.

Jhanavi :- "What the hell?! "

Sarth :- "What happened?"

Jhanavi :- "Look at the names!"

He then noticed the names and he was shocked too. He didn't notice this at first. They rushed towards the guy.

Jhanavi :- "Hello Mr We are not Husband and wife!!"

Sarth :- "Yes exactly we just work together."

- "Oh I'm sorry sir."

He apologized he looked really embarrassed.

Sarth :- "It's ok let's go."

Jhanavi :- 'Kya shuruwat hai Bappa."

After putting their luggage in the trunk.
Jhanavi sat in the back seat and sarth sat in the passenger. And with that they drove off towards the hotel. Jhanavi remembered what her dadi used to say..

- "When two names join together, two hearts also join."

Jhanavi's thoughts :- "Kuch bhi bolti thi dadi aisa kabhi hota hai!"

She looked at sarth through the front mirror. He was busy in his phone.

Jhanavi :- "Sadu."

Sarth then looked up and looked back at her through the mirror. They had a Long eye contact. And coincidentally the song Gum hai kisike pyaar main started playing.

"Gustaakh Nazron Ne… Dekha Hai Tumko
Khushboo Fiza Ki Kare… Beqaraar Humko
Dil Ki Sune To… Rahaa Jaye Na
Kehna Jo Chaahun… Kahaa Jaye Na

Jab Tumko Dekhun… Lagta Hai Ye
Keh Ke Hi Tumko… Milega Aaram

Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein
Dil Shubah Shaam
Par Tumhein… Likh Nahi Paaun
Main Uska Naam
Haaye Ram, Haaye Ram."

Suddenly the driver stopped the car at the red light snapping them out of their dream world. Sarth and jhanavi both looked away.

Jhanavi's thoughts :- "Seriously bappa You are playing wrong songs on wrong time!! You need to Change your playlist!!"

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Chalte chalte the old and new version  both are my favorite and even then gum hai kiske pyaar main title song is so good.

What do you think guys about this songs?

And Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys! and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!   And don't forget to vote!