CHAPTER 33 - About to get real

Sarth took off his Coat jhanavi looked at him with wide eyes.

Jhanavi :- "What the hell are you doing?!"

Sarth :- "It's your fault!"

Jhanavi :- "Sarth!"

He opens the first button of his shirt and smirks at her she is still looking at him with wide eyes. But then he closes button.

Sarth :- "I have some spare clothes in my car can you please bring them."

Jhanavi nods and leaves to get the clothes Sarth burst out laughing.

Sarth :- "That's my revenge Jaan."

Jhanavi brings his clothes and hands them over to him but he grabs her hand and Pulls her close.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth !"

Sarth :- "What's wrong Jaan?!"

Jhanavi :- "Stop fooling around and change quickly!!"

Sarth :- "Really?"

Jhanavi's face flushed red.

Jhanavi :- "You! Shut up!"

She pushes him lightly and walks away. Sarth changes into his clothes which were A black T-shirt and jeans He walks out of the room after he was done.

But Jhanavi wasn't in the living room he goes to the kitchen and there she was making some tea she had also changed and was wearing a loose T-shirt and Shorts.

Sarth :- "wow."

Jhanavi looks up at sarth who was smirking at her she blushes and looks away.

Sarth :- "I like the view!"

Jhanavi looks at him with a raised eyebrows.

Sarth :- "It's raining outside i like that view."

Sarth Smirks at her jhanavi rolls her eyes and tries to hide her blush but fails He walks up to her and hugs her from the back jhanavi  looks up at him and smiles.

Sarth :- "I wanna talk to your Aai baba Jaan about us."

Jhanavi :-" like asking Their permission to date their amazing daughter?"

She winks at him he chuckles.

Sarth :- "amazing .....i doubt that."

Jhanavi glares at him making him laugh even more.

Sarth :- "Just kidding yaar."

Jhanavi :- "You better be!"

Sarth :- "Oh my god I'm sacred."

He pretends to be sacred she pushes him away lightly.

Jhanavi :- "Go wait outside I'll bring the tea."

Sarth nods but before going he steps closer to her and whispers into her ear.

Sarth :- "I love you."

She closes her eyes  and smiles he always made her thoughts run wild and heart beat faster he smiles and walks out.

Jhanavi :- "Bavlat"(Stupid)

She smiles and shakes her head. Sarth looks around the living room when he came last time he didn't got the chance to look at anything. There were pictures of jhanavi and Her parents everywhere but not a single one of Vivan.

But there was one a  small picture on the table the picture was of  15 year old jhanavi and her brother vivan who looked 20. He picked up the picture and looked at it carefully.

Jhanavi :-" It was the last picture of us because after that we drifted apart."

Sarth turned to see jhanavi with two cups in her hand sarth kept the picture back and took the cup. Jhanavi frowned  at the memory Sarth couldn't see her sad so he tries to change the topic.

Sarth :- "You know I was looking at your picture You had cute cheeks."

Jhanavi blushed at the compliment and looked down.

Sarth :- "But What happened now ?"

Jhanavi gasped in shock she glared at him who was laughing like crazy.

Jhanavi :- "You will regret this!!"

She kept her cup on the table  and so did he, he ran to her room and she ran after him. While running  he turned to see her coming suddenly she slipped and they both fell on the bed.

She was on top of him they had a long eye contact he then turned their position.
He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She closed her eyes he started leaning in but then suddenly his phone started ringing.

Sarth :- "What the hell!"

He sat looked at her She smiled at him.

Sarth :- "Sorry."

Jhanavi :- "It's ok."

Sarth went outside his phone was on the living room table it was Unknown number sarth decided to  pick it up.

- "Hmm i see you are enjoying your time with your Girlfriend SK."

Sarth's jaw clenched at the mention of jhanavi  whoever it was knew him.

Sarth :- "Get to the point."

- "Ohh i like the attitude SK The game is on  soon I'll reveal your identity."

Sarth :- "Ok good All the best."

Sarth disconnected the call the person on the other end threw his phone across the wall it was vivan.

Vivan :- "I'll Expose You SK!!! Just wait and watch!!"

Sarth was tensed he knew it was the guy who was helping mayank.

Jhanavi :- "Everything all right?"

Sarth turned around and saw jhanavi with a worried look. He didn't wanted her to get worried so he  decided not to tell her so he just smiled at her.

Sarth :- "Don't worry It's nothing."

jhanavi :- "But..."

Sarth cupped her cheeks.

Sarth :- "Trust me it's fine I'll handle everything."

Jhanavi :- "If you are not telling me because I'll get worried then either way I'm going to get worried sarth so please tell me what's wrong?"

Sarth sighed.

Sarth :- "You remember mayank right?"

Jhanavi :- "Yeah the guy who is after you."

Sarth :-  "yeah And it's just not only him there is someone helping him."

Jhanavi :- "What?! "

Sarth :- "Yeah Akshay is trying to find out more about him so don't worry everything will be fine."

Jhanavi :- "But Sarth..What if he does something?"

Sarth kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

Sarth :- "Don't worry nothing will happen i promise."

Jhanavi smiled at him and hugged him he hugged her back. Now things were about to get real sarth had to do something quickly because it's much more complicated.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!