Promo 2

Sarth :- "I'm home my bunny where are you?"

Sarth called out to someone  as he walked up the stairs

"baba (Dad)!!"

A 5 year old girl came rushing  out of her room smiling brightly. Sarth rushed towards her and picked her up in his arms.

"I missed you baba!"

Sarth :- "I missed you too!"

- "You know I got a star In drawing."

Sarth :- "Wow that's awesome! My daughter is really talented. Btw who's drawing did you make?"

-"I made the drawing of me, you and..mom.."

Sarth's face fell  memories of his past flashed infront his eyes.

- "Baba!"

Sarth snapped out of his  thoughts he smiled when he saw his daughter's cute smile.

- "Let's go to my room!"

She jumped in his arms, Sarth chuckled and walked in her room. she asked him to let her down and he did, she ran to her bag and pulled out her drawing book and opened a page where she had drawn her family.

Sarth walked up to her, he sat on his knees and took the drawing book in his hands. His eyes grew moist it was the drawing of her, sarth and her mom but mom's face was blank.

- "I don't know how my mom looks so I drew her face blank."

Sarth frowned when he saw his daughters upset face.

Sarth :- "You got your baba ok Always!"

Sarth smiled at her reassuringly she smiled back and kissed sarth's cheeks.

-"Yes my baba is the best!"

Sarth smiled at her and kissed her cheeks.

-" How is my drawing Baba?"

Sarth :- "It's beautiful and cute like you!

His daughter smiled brightly
at him. She  wrapped her arms around his neck , Sarth hugged her back as he gazed at the drawing.

  Dual
            Season 2

Is out!