CHAPTER 34 - identity.

Jhanavi :- "Aai i'm leaving!!"

Jhanavi yelled while stuffing the paratha.

Mrs Gokhale :- "Jhanavi atleast finish your break fast properly!"

Jhanavi :- "Aai i'm  getting late later."

She grabbed her purse and was about to leave but then they were shocked to see Vivan at the door he was smiling at them but in return jhanavi only glared at him.

Jhanavi :- "What the hell are you doing here?!!"

Vivan :- "I'm Your elder brother jhanavi this is my home too."

Jhanavi :- "My foot! Get out now!"

Vivan :- "I know you all are angry with me and I know I deserve it."

Jhanavi :- "Aai tell him to get out now!!"

She turned to her mother who had tears in her eyes she was really happy to see her son after years.

Vivan :- "Aai."

Mrs gokhale was about to hug him but then she remembered how he abandoned them she glared at him.
Vivan was taken a back by his mother's behavior.

Mrs Gokhale :- "Nigh!" (get out!)

Vivan looked down and walked away and with that mrs gokhale burst into tears jhanavi hugged her mother back.
Jhanavi knew her brother was not back because suddenly he realized his mistake there was something much more complicated.

And she was determined to find out.
--
Akshay :- "He is a huge business man sarth he has a good reputation."

Sarth :- "Then why do we feel that something is wrong?"

Akshay :- "maybe we are just over thinking? Maybe he is really a good person?"

Sarth :- "Maybe but still we shouldn't let our guard down and on top of that There is someone who is trying to expose SK and then suddenly Vivan gokhale makes a entry this is not just a coincidence akshay."

Akshay :- "You are right This is not just a coincidence but don't worry no one can expose SK we made sure of that."

Sarth Nodded and smiled he was really worried about this whole situation.

Sarth :- "I think I should Reveal my identity before someone else does."

Akshay :- "Are you sure? Because then even your family will know and you know your dad."

Sarth :- "I can't run away from my problems Akshay i have to take the risk one day and I think that day is tomorrow."

Akshay was shocked he didn't saw it coming but he was going to support his friend.

Akshay :- "Ok dude no matter what I'm with you."

The two Best friends smiled at each other but then sarth heard his phone ringing it was jhanavi who was calling.
Akshay left to give him some privacy He picked up the call.

Jhanavi :- "Hello sarth Can I take a leave for today?"

Sarth :- "What happened jhanavi?"

Jhanavi explained the whole situation to him.

Sarth :- "Oh my god I'm coming there."

Jhanavi :- "No it's okay aai will be ok even baba is here So don't worry."

Sarth :- "Ok but if you need anything...

Jhanavi :- "I know who to call."

Sarth smiled and even jhanavi smiled at the other end.