CHAPTER 15 - Udaipur.

They reached the hotel and got freshened up. Their shoot was going to start from tomorrow and that meant today they had nothing to do. jhanavi didn't wanted waist this day so she decided to explore udaipur. she decided to ask sarth about this. And with determination to convince him She headed towards his room.

Sarth was in his room he was worried about how he was going to manage tomorrow's shoot. Sarth and SK both needed to be there. he was pacing back and forth. He then heard a knock at the door. He sighed.

Sarth :- "Now who is it?!"

He opened the door to see jhanavi.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi what are you doing here?!"

Jhanavi sensed that he was not in the mood. She didn't wanted to get yelled at. But she decided to take the risk.

Jhanavi :- "Nothing sir..It's just...I wanted to...Say can we please ..."

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi please Speak clearly."

Jhanavi :- "Can we go and explore udaipur? Please."

Sarth sighed he was not in the mood but when he saw her innocent expression he melted and smiled at her.

Sarth :- "ok sure. I'll call the driver."

Jhanavi beemed In happiness. She was about to hug him in happiness but she controled her emotions.

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sir!"

Sarth smiled at her and she gave him a bright smile. They had to wear full length clothes because shorts weren't allowed. Jhanavi wore a salwar suit and sarth wore a white shirt and black pants.

They first decided to visit the famous City palace of udaipur. While on the way jhanavi looked out the window to see people wearing local clothes. The traditional dress and jewellery. She made a mental note that she was going to try that.

Even sarth was looking out the window to see the gorgeous udaipur. He saw some artist doing the kathputli ka khel.
He really liked the kathputli. Everything was indeed beautiful about udaipur.

They reached the palace and It was really beautiful. The palace took 400 years and many rulers of mewar dynasty to build this beautiful palace.

Jhanavi felt like a princess when she walked through the royal courtyards

There were little windows from which you can see the beautiful view of pichola lake.