CHAPTER 30 - Not well

For weeks sarth and the star boys practiced, they were going to shoot a video and wanted sarth to be a part of it but sarth couldn't do it because of his dad.So they decided that they will just show his back. And they will take the name Sk.

Sarth was really happy he was really greatful to them. And thank fully his dad didn't susupected a thing. He believed the intership lie but still sarth was worried anything could happen at any minute and  it will ruin everything.

And plus because of All this shooting and recording and his college sarth's schedule was fully packed.He was getting really tired. His whole body was aching he felt like he had a strong fever but he just shrugged it off.

Because after all today the video was getting Live. He was really excited about it.

Sakhee :- "I'm Really excited!!"

Akshay :- "So am i!! I'm sure he will rock it!!"

Sarth :- "i hope everything goes well."

Akshay :- "Don't worry yaar! Chill!"

Sarth smiled and nodded. Their wait was over in few minutes because the video was live and in the very first scene they Showed SK.  His voice was really Melodious and The song was Amazing.

They checked the comments and everyone was talking about sarth aka SK.

- "WOW WOW WOW!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 The song is perfect and especially SK! Who is he?!! He has such a good voice!!"

- "i was mesmerized by SK's voice He was on fire!" 🔥🔥♥️♥️

- "OK I want to see that guy he has such a good voice!! And he seems soo hot!!" 😉🔥

Sarth chuckled at the comment he never considered himself good looking. All the comments were about him. Sarth was feeling really overwhelmed.

The next second Star boys called sarth and praised him.

- "Dude You were too good everyone is talking about you! And I think you should continue please never stop."

Sarth :- "Sure Sir and thank you because of you i got this amazing opportunity."

- "Dude it's all your magic not our so credit to you and we would really like to work with you again."

Sarth :- "Thank you so much i would Love to work with you too."

They talked for few more minutes and then sarth disconnected the call.

Akshay :- "Dude we need to celebrate!!"

Sakhee :- "Yes please!"

Sarth wanted to but he wasn't feeling well he just wanted to go home and relax.

Sarth :-" I'm tired guys I just want to rest but please you guys go and celebrate."

Sakhee :- "Seriously sarth it's no fun without you we will celebrate some other day."

Akshay :-"Yes right now please go and rest."

Sarth nodded. His car arrived he said bye to his friends and sat in the back seat. Yes everyday His dad's car used to come to pick up sarth and you guys know the reason well.

Sarth was in more pain now he just wanted to take some rest.

After 15 minutes he arrived home. When he Walked inside his father looked up at him and glared. Even his mother was their with him. She looked really worried.

Mr kulkarni :- "Sarth Where were you?!!"

Sarth was scared now he was afraid that his father got to know the truth.

Sarth :- "At the internship."

Mr kulkarni :- "Stop it sarth!! I know there is no internship my secretary told me!! What that means sarth?!!!"

Sarth :- "I ...I ..."

Mr kulkarni :- "You took that offer didn't you?! TELL ME!!"

Sarth looked down and nodded.

Mr kulkarni :- "I'M REALLY ASHAMED THAT MY SON HAS SUCH A LOW STANDARD INTEREST!! "

Sarth :- "Dad.."

Mr kulkarni :- "GET OUT NOW!!"

Mrs kulkarni :- "He is our son!! You can't do this to him!!!"

Mrs kulkarni now couldn't hold back her tears. She begged him to stop but mr kulkarni didn't.

Sarth looked at his mother and then at his father he looked down and walled out. But then he felt dizzy everything started spinning around him. He heard someone screaming his name but before he could turn around he fainted.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Guys tell me What you would have commented under SK's first video?

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!