CHAPTER 25 - What a tease!

Akshay :- "Sarth someone is helping mayank like someone is after SK."

Sarth :- 'Who is he? And why would he want to expose me?"

Akshay :- "I don't know I'm trying to find him I'll let you know."

Sarth :- "Ok."

Sarth disconnects the call. From years Mayank was after him and now someone is helping him but who?! so many thoughts ran through his mind.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth."

Sarth turned to see jhanavi in his room.
She was ready for the wedding. And she was looking really beautiful. Sarth forgot everything the minute he saw her. He kept his phone in his pocket.

Jhanavi :- "Again suit?"

Sarth :- "Hey today's theme is suit for boys and lehenga for girls."

Jhanavi looked into his eyes.

Jhanavi :- "You look tense. What happened? "

Sarth :- "It's nothing just something work related."

Sarth hated lying to her but he couldn't tell her everything not here atleast.

Jhanavi :- "Don't be we will sort out everything."

Sarth smiled at her and kissed her cheeks making her blush.

Sarth :- "You look so beautiful. Man karta hai ki..."

Jhanavi's eyes widened.

Jhanavi :- "what?!"

Sarth chuckled.

Sarth :-" Hug karne ka. What did you thought?!"

Jhanavi :-" Nothing."

She blushed. Sarth smirked even more.

Sarth :- "ok ji."

Jhanavi lightly Pushed him and walked out of the room. Sarth looked down and frowned he wanted to know who that guy was. He shook his head and followed after her.
--
At the wedding,

--At the wedding,

sarth and jhanavi were watching the seven vows from the back

sarth and jhanavi were watching the seven vows from the back. Jhanavi remembered the moment in the temple. She blushed and shook her head. Sarth looked at her he knew what she was thinking he held her hand tightly.

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Jhanavi :-  "sarth You will always  be with me right? "

Sarth :-" Yes Always."

Jhanavi :- "I love you sarth and I can't lose you."

She had tears in her eyes. Sarth kept a hand on her cheek and smiled at her.

Sarth :- "Jaan i'm  always going to be with you No matter what."

Jhanavi held his hand and smiled at him lovingly.

Sarth :-" Remember i love you."

Jhanavi smiled and nodded. She wanted to hug him but couldn't do it here.  Sarth kept a hand on her shoulder and pulled her close. Jhanavi didn't know why she was getting this sudden bad feeling but she knew when sarth is with her nothing bad will happen.
---
Mayank :- "It's not easy Finding him!"

- "Do whatever you want but I want to know WHO IS SK?!! He can't escape from Vivan Gokhale!! "

Mayank :- "Ok Vivan I'll find him!"

Vivan :- "You have to!"

Vivan angrily disconnected the call.
Vivan looked at the photo of SK. He smashed the glass of water on the wall.

Vivan :- "I'M GOING TO FIND YOU SK!!"
--
All The wedding Rituals were complete
Now it was time for anagha to go to her parents house.when anagha was crying jhanavi couldn't control her tears. Sarth felt a pang in his chest when he saw her crying. He held her close and smiled at her.
---
At night When anagha went to her in-law's house. The mittal family and sahnavi arrived home. Everyone was happy and also sad. Jhanavi couldn't control her tears she already had a bad feeling.

Sarth walked her to her room. Pawani went with anagha for one day because it was a ritual that someone should go with the bride. Actually first people used to send someone so the bride wouldn't be alone but now it became a ritual.

Sarth pulled jhanavi close and hugged her tight. Jhanavi hugged him back tightly.  He rubbed her back. Now jhanavi felt good.

Sarth :- "don't worry I'm always with you."

Jhanavi :- "I know and you can't get rid of me that easily! "

Sarth chuckled.

Sarth :-" Yeah Now I'm sacred."

Jhanavi laughed at this. Sarth broke the hug and looked at her and smiled lovingly. Jhanavi smiled back at him and she leaned in sarth  too leaned in.
--
Sarth pulled away and kissed her forehead.

Sarth :- "Good night."

Jhanavi :-" Good night."

Sarth :- "Tomorrow we have a flight at 10am."

Jhanavi :- "Yeah now we have to go back to work."

Sarth :- "If you don't want to then we can stay here."

Jhanavi Chuckled.

Jhanavi :- "We have to the office will be missing their sadu boss."

Sarth fake glared at her.

Sarth :-" Oh really?!"

Jhanavi :-" Yes."

With that jhanavi ran out of the room but sarth followed after her. Jhanavi ran to sarth's room. She was about to close the door but sarth didn't let her.
He opened the door and stepped closer to jhanavi. Jhanavi was nervous she stepped back.

Sarth smirked at her and stepped more close to her. Jhanavi stepped back and with that she hit the wall. Sarth kept his hand on either side of her and smirked at her.

Jhanavi was breathing heavily.

Jhanavi :- "What are you going to do?"

Sarth smiled at her and whispered into her ear.

Sarth :- "Good night."

Jhanavi was shocked she looked him in disbelief.

Jhanavi :- "What a tease?!"

She shook her head and strommed out of the room.

Sarth :- "Jaan!"

Sarth burst out laughing he knew what she was thinking but still he wanted to wait until he told her that he was SK.
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!