CHAPTER 16 - Bhumi

Next was the jagdish temple. It was the temple of lord vishnu. It was really beautiful. After taking the darshan. they saw that a wedding was happening in the temple. A proper Rajput wedding. Curious they stopped at a distance and watched the seven vows.

Jhanavi :- "I always wondered What they must be promising each other?"

Sarth :- "Umm.. I think the groom is promising her that he will  always listen to her horrible singing with a smile."

He  chuckled and looked at jhanavi she was already glaring at him.

Jhanavi :-"I'm not a horrible singer."

Sarth :- "I didn't say anything miss jhanavi..You said it yourself."

And this made jhanavi laugh hard.
Now the bride was leading the way.

Jhanavi :- "Now the Bride is promising her groom that she will protect him from  all the lizards. "

She smirked at sarth who just rolled his eyes at her. He tried to control his laugh but he couldn't.

Sarth :- "So the groom must be promising his bride that he will listen to all her gossips."

Jhanavi smacked his arm lightly and chuckled.

Jhanavi :- 'Ok The bride must be promising his groom that she will bear with his over hygiene"

Sarth :- "What seriously hygiene is important miss jhanavi".

Jhanavi just rolled her eyes at him.

Sarth :-" Now the groom must be promising that he will always protect her. "

Jhanavi looked at sarth who was already looking at her with a smile. She smiled back at him.

Jhanavi :- "now  the Bride must be promising that she will always support him."

They both had a long eye contact but the temple bell snapped them back to reality. Both looked away embarrassed.

Sarth : - "Let's go."

Jhanavi :- "Yea--h."

They headed towards their car but then in the mid way jhanavi saw a shop of dal batti and she was tempted to eat it.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth sir can we please eat the dal batti ?'

Sarth :- 'Yeah sure actually even i wanted to."

They went inside the shop and ordered two dal battis. While waiting for the order jhanavi saw a  cute one year old baby. She waved at the baby and the baby started crying.

Jhanavi :-"What the hell dude I just waved."

Sarth tried to hold in his laughter but he couldn't. Jhanavi glared at him.

Jhanavi :-"Oh really you look like you are really experienced then make him stop crying. Sarth raised his eyebrows at her
And smirked."

Sarth :- "watch me."

He got up and asked the lady if he could help her to make the baby stop crying.

- "yeah sure."

Sarth picker up the baby and smiled at him and with that the baby stopped crying. Jhanavi was shocked. He smiled at her proudly but she just rolled her eyes.

- "wow she stopped crying. Thank you so much."

Sarth :- "She is really cute what is her name?"

- "Bhumi."

Sarth :- "Hey bhumi you are really cute and your name is cute too."

Bhumi giggled and clapped her hands.

Jhanavi :- "Of course ladkiya toh inke aage piche ghumti hai."

Sarth heard that and chuckled. Sarth Gave back bhumi to her mom but she started crying.

- "Can you please play with her for a while?"

Sarth :- "yeah sure."

he picked up bhumi again and she again giggled.

Sarth :- "oh so you like me huh i like you too."

Bhumi again giggled. Sarth sat back in his jhanavi again waved at her and this time she smiled.

Jhanavi :- "Hey bhumi you are so cute."

Sarth and jhanavi played with her. But then their order arrived jhanavi started eating but sarth couldn't because when ever  sarth tried to give her back to her mother everytime  bhumi cried.

He just sat there playing with her. Jhanavi found the situation really funny but she felt bad for him so she offered to hold her when she was finished but again bhumi started cried.

Jhanavi :- "Oh my god she doesn't want to leave you. Now we have only one option...."

Sarth :- "What is it?"

Jhanavi :- "I have to feed you."

Sarth hesitantly agreed. Jhanavi mixed the dal batti and started feeding him with  a  spoon. Sarth couldn't take his eyes of her when she was feeding him. And this made jhansi blush even more.

After their lunch they gave bhumi back to her mother she was now asleep.
Sarth's hand was paining.

Sarth :-" Oh my god my hand."

Jhanavi laughed hard.

Jhanavi :-" Yeah someone was really proud!"

Sarth rolled his eyes at her making jhanavi laugh even more.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!