CHAPTER 35 - Toxic

Sarth strommed out of the room he furiously walked downstairs everyone was already waiting for him but before they could say anything he walked past them but his mother stopped him.

Mrs kulkarni :- "Sarth! Where are you going?!! "

Sarth :- "i'm Leaving this toxic house Maa."

Mrs Kulkarni :- "Sarth...

Sarth :- "Maa please You never said anything So please even now don't say anything i'm sorry."

Sarth touched her feet and strommed out he didn't know where he was going people started reconizing him they gathered around him asking him numeros questions that he couldn't answer now.

Sarth :-" Please leave me alone."

He politely asked but no one listned then akshay came running and took sarth with him he made him sit in his car and headed towards his house.

Sarth :- "Please Akshay take me to jhanavi's house."

Akshay :- "No sarth not now not ever."

Sarth :- "Akshay please!"

Sarth was getting angry now.

Akshay :- "You can Hit me but no sarth please atleast not now!"

Sarth tried to get out of the car but akshay turned the child lock on sarth glared at him he then noticed the alcohol bottle in the back he grabbed it
sarth never drinked he hated it but now it seemed like the only escape.

He drank the whole bottle akshay tried to stop him but couldn't sarth Started crying he took his mobile and called jhanavi but akshay took his mobile and kept it on the dash board.

Sarth :- "What th--th h--e-l-l ak-shay! "

His speech became slurry.

Akshay :-" Shut up sarth Look at yourself This is all jhanavi's fault! I'm not going to let you see her!"

Sarth :-" I..jha--na--vi "

And with that sarth fainted akshay felt bad for his friend in every situation sarth was strong but today he was heartbroken akshay Gripped the wheel tightly in anger.

Akshay :- "They will pay for it."
---
Next day sarth woke up with a bad headache he looked around he was in a different room.

Akshay :- "You are awake good how are you feeling?"

Sarth :- "I have a bad headache what happened."

Akshay :- "You drank alcohol Mr Sarth and that too whole bottle!"

Sarth :- "Damn."

Akshay gave him a medicine for headache sarth took it and laid back down he remembered everything that had happened yesterday he couldn't believe it that his identity got revealed.

Sarth :- "I need to talk to everyone."

Akshay :- "You don't need to do anything if you don't want to."

Sarth :- "I have to akshay they must be waiting please arrange a press conference."

Sarth stood up and he straight went to the bathroom to get fresh.
--
After 15 minutes sarth was ready for the press conference. He tried to call jhanavi but she wasn't picking up his call.

Sarth :- "We need to talk jaan and that to Today."

Akshay :-" Are you ready? The press is here."