CHAPTER 20 - Ladki kyon

Jhanavi :-"Oh my god the power went out!! What should we do?!"

Jhanavi was panicking she was afraid of dark. Sarth turned on his flashlight.

Sarth :-"jhanavi I'm here with you ok."

Jhanavi hugged him tightly. He was taken a back at first but then he hugged her back. He rubbed her back and calmed her down. Then suddenly the power came back on. Jhanavi now felt relaxed. She looked up at him he was already looking back at her. 

He was looking at her with so much love. She leaned in then sarth too leaned in..

Sarth :- "Jhanavi."

Jhanavi woke up with a jerk. She was dreaming all this. She looked at sarth who was standing at the edge of the bed. She looked outside the window, it was now morning. She was confused as to what happened.

Jhanavi :- "What the hell happened?!"

Sarth :- "The power came back on after 15 mins but you fell asleep here so I slept in your room. "

Jhanavi :- "Nothing else happened?"

She asked disappointed. Her question made sarth chuckle. What she wanted to happen, he thought.

Sarth :- "No. nothing else happened."

He smirked at her.

Sarth :- "Now get ready we have a flight to catch in 2hrs."

Jhanavi :- "Yeah."

She didn't know why she was disappointed that it was just a dream.
She cursed herself mentally and rushed to her room to get ready.
Sarth chuckled.

Sarth :- "Angry bird."

He grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.
--
Jhanavi got ready she wore a kurti and leggings. She was packing her bag. She kept thinking about the dream what if it was real, she thought. She blushed.

Jhanavi :- "But Sadu won't do anything."

She pouted but then she realized what she just said.

Jhanavi :- "What are you saying idoit!! Pagal ladki."

She cursed herself.

- "Do you want something to happen tho?"

Her inner voice asked her making her blush. She covered her face with her hands.

Jhanavi :- "Seriously stop it you idiot!!"
--
After getting ready jhanavi headed down to the reception where they were supposed to meet. When she got there she saw sarth checking out of the hotel. But the receptionist was flirting with him asking him his number.

Jhanavi fumed with anger. She rushed to her desk and grabbed sarth's arm and pulled him behind her.

Jhanavi :-" He doesn't want to give his phone number to you ok?! ab ye baat apne bheje main ghusa ke tala mar lo ok!"

She fake smiled at her and dragged a laughing sarth with her to the car. The receptionist was confused she couldn't process anything that just happened.
Few people who witnessed everything were laughing.

When they got to there car jhanavi pushed sarth to the car and kept his hands to his right and left side.

Jhanavi :- "What were you doing?"

Sarth :- "Nothing."

Jhanavi :- "Oh really? Then why were you talking to her?!"

Sarth :- "She was the one talking to me jhanavi. "