CHAPTER 22 - Sajan ji ghar aaye

Sarth :- "Let's go."

Jhanavi :- "Yeah. "

Sarth sat in the driver seat and jhanavi sat in the passenger. And with that they headed towards the wedding hall.

Sarth :- "You are looking beautiful."

Jhanavi blushed at his compliment. She was waiting for him to say something.

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sarth. You are looking hot too."

Again jhanavi mentally cursed herself. Somethings never change. Sarth chuckled. He loved it when she called him hot.

Sarth :- "Thank you jhanavi. "

Jhanavi and sarth were stealing  glances during the car ride. Jhanavi remembered when sarth said

"No di i found someone."

Jhanavi's thoughts :- "Who might that be? "

She looked at sarth who was busy driving. Did he really have someone in his life. What if he gets married one day to someone else this thought made jhanavi upset. She didn't wanted to lose him.
--
They reached the wedding hall. It was decorated amazingly. Anagha and akshat's photos were one the either side of the entrance. They walked inside. Mr mittal introduced sarth and jhanavi to akshat and his family.

After half hour anagha and akshat got engaged. But then everyone was talking to each other. And that made pawani and sarth bored.

Pawani :- "What it is this?! We need to dance!!"

Sarth :- "Exactly."

Pawani :- "I know one song."

Pawani talked to the manager of the hall and he arranged a  music system.
She connected her mobile.

Pawani :- "Listen everyone! To make this  engagement night more fun  we have something for you!! "

She played the song -Sajan  ji ghar aaye

Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja
Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja
Ho o o … ho o o

Pawani dragged sarth to the stage and started dancing with him.

Tere ghar aaya
Main aaya tujhko lene
Dil ke badle mein
Dil ka nazrana dene
Tere ghar aaya
Main aaya tujhko lene
Dil ke badle mein
Dil ka nazrana dene
Meri har dhadkan kya bole hai
Sun sun sun sun

He looked at jhanavi and smiled. She blushed and looked away.

Saajanji ghar aaye
Saajanji ghar aaye
Dulhan kyun sharmaye
Saajanji ghar aaye
Aa aa … aa aa
Aye dil

Chalega ab na koi bahana
Gori ko hoga
Ab saajan ke ghar jaana

Pawani and sarth danced with anagha and akshat.

Maathe ki bindiya kya bole hai
Sun sun sun sun
Saajanji ghar aaye
Saajanji ghar aaye
Dulhan kyun sharmaye
Saajanji ghar aaye

Pawani dragged jhanavi to the stage and pushed her towards sarth. They both had a long eye contact. But then pawani's cheering snapped them back to reality. And they started dancing too.

Deewane ki chaal mein
Phas gaye main is jaal mein
Aye sakhiyon kaise, bolo … bolo

Jhanavi rolled her eyes at him.

Haan mujhpe toh aye dilruba
Teri sakhiyan bhi fida
Yeh bolengi kya poocho … poocho

Sarth pulled her close and winked at her. She pushed him back and danced with pawani.

Ja re ja jhoothe
Tareefein kyun loote
Ja re ja jhoothe
Tareefein kyun loote

Tera mastana kya bole hai
Sun sun sun sun

Sarth held her hand and spun her around.

Saajanji ghar aaye
Saajanji ghar aaye
Dulhan kyun sharmaye
Saajanji ghar aaye

Now others joined them too.

Na samjhe nadaan hai
Yeh mera ehsaan hai

Jhanavi smirked at him.

Chaha joh isko keh do … keh do
Chede mujhko jaan ke
Badle mein ehsaan ke
De diya dil isko keh do … keh do

He smiled mischievously at her. This line made her blush madly. She ran upstairs. sarth ran after her. She ran to the stairs. She closed her eyes she was breathing heavily. Sarth slowly stepped closer to her.

Jhanavi turned around and hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged her back. They stayed like that for what felt like hours. She broke the hug and looked up at him and smiled lovingly.
He smiled back at her with same love.

Jhanavi :- "I..I."

But before she could finish they were interrupted by the staff. He came to take something from the terrace. They quickly let go of each other. Then pawani came looking for them and asked them to come for the photos.

Jhanavi and sarth nodded and walked downstairs. Both were upset that they they didn't get to say anything.
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

A extra chapter on the special request of SidashixSumellika
Sorry i couldn't upload yesterday So did it today for you.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!