Chapter 4

The eyes of the two collided and the fire splashed everywhere.

Le Ning looked at Zhou Ran's eyes and didn't avoid it, so she let him look at it.

Le Ning was born beautifully, with her eyes raised. Even if she stared at people, she was very touching.

Suddenly, she hypocritically smiled and asked, "Isn't what the police officer said... a little wrong?"

Zhou Ran looked at her deeply and smiled for a long time.

He turned his head and asked gently, "Do you know me?"

Le Ning: "..."

The smile on her face was stiff, and she wanted to question the person in front of her - pretend to be, don't you know me?

She has a lot of inner play, but her face is calm.

Le Ning looked up hypocritically and smiled, "Of course, the famous Officer Zhou didn't see him in the morning. How could he not know him?"

After saying that, she deliberately changed the topic: "Is Officer Zhou here specially for me?"

Zhou Ran lowered his eyelids slightly, and his eyes stagnated on her.

"No."

Le Ning nodded: "That's good. I thought I had done something."

She faked her career smile: "Since it's okay, I'll leave first. I wish Officer Zhou a happy bar."

Zhou Ran: "..."

Le Ning still walked at the normal pace at first. As she walked, she walked faster and faster, as if someone was chasing her behind her.

Zhou Ran stared at it for a while and didn't take back his eyes until the back disappeared in front of him.

"Zhou Ran."

Zhou Ran looked sideways and looked at people.

Lu Jiaxiu frowned and subconsciously looked in the direction he looked at: "What are you looking at?"

Zhou Ran's tone was cold: "It's nothing."

Lu Jiaxiu choked, pointed to his face and asked in disbelievably, "Don't you look at anything?"

"Yes."

Zhou Ran straightened up, put his hands in his pockets, and said lightly, "Go."

When walking to the box upstairs, Lu Jiaxiu didn't forget his thoughts.

"Why do I feel that something happened to you just now?"

Zhou Ran ignored him.

Lu Jiaxiu studied for a while and felt boring and stopped talking.

When he returned to the box, Hu Yi was not here, only Shen Nan, who was on vacation, sat in it with his eyes closed.

The four brothers had dinner tonight. Ran just left the police station this week and didn't sleep much for two days and one night. He planned to go home for a rest, but Shen Nan couldn't stand it and came.

He and Shen Nan were in the army one by one, and they couldn't meet each other every day.

"Where's Hu Yi?"

Lu Jiaxiu didn't see anyone in the box as soon as he went back.

Shen Nan raised his eyelids and looked at him. He said lightly, "I met my classmates and went downstairs."

"What?"

Lu Jiaxiu was extremely surprised: "What classmate?"

Shen Nan was a little older than them and didn't know Hu Yi and Lu Jiaxiu's classmates: "I don't know him."