Chapter 16

Xie Wei didn't say how shocked he was, but Zhou Ran's tone... Suddenly caught him off guard.

It was not until he hung up the phone that he realized what bias meant.

Zhou Ran is one of the best policemen. He handles cases ruthlessly and never sees anyone's face.

Whether in the past or now, the means are very powerful.

Xie Wei heard of Zhou Ran's ability when he was still in school. Everyone praised him, and many people regarded him as their idol.

Later, after graduation, Xie Wei was assigned here. At first, it was not Zhou Ran who took Xie Wei. Zhou Ran was transferred back later. Slowly, the two had more contact.

He is also a man who probably knows what Zhou Ran is like.

It looks quite cold, but in fact it's cold-hearted. I didn't pay attention to anything, but once Xie Wei just read a sentence next to Zhou Ran that his mother's waist was uncomfortable. Later, when he followed Xie Wei home for dinner, he sent Xie Wei a massage chair.

...

Although both of them know that it can't be done by Le Ning, she may just happen to appear there, or for other reasons.

But Zhou Ran is still reluctant to part with it.

He will be soft-hearted when he looks at Le Ning. He doesn't want to be biased and hides selfishness, but even Zhou Ran can't control himself in the face of some weakness.

He is afraid.

So let Xie Wei call Xu Zheng back.

Thinking about it, Xie Wei looked at the woman inside.

Le Ning is beautiful. This is the impression left by Xie Wei when she first meets her. She also has a good personality and speaks gently, but Xie Wei doesn't understand... Where is Le Ning poking Zhou Ran's point?

In the past... It didn't seem that there were no beautiful people chasing Zhou Ran.

The interrogation room is still continuing.

Xu Zheng and others got the monitoring of Lening Community, which showed that she did go out that day.

Le Ning thought about it carefully, but she just forgot what she did when she went out that day.

She looked at Xu Zheng and had a little headache.

Xu Zheng: "I can't remember?"

"Yes."

Le Ning said, "Can you see where I go after I go out?"

Xu Zheng looked at the video played on one side and frowned, "What's wrong with you driving out and not monitoring for a while?"

The police officer on one side said, "I'm sorry, Captain Xu. I asked my colleagues in the traffic brigade. They said that the monitoring of this section of the road is broken."

Hearing this, Le Ning's eyes widened.

How come...

How could it be so just right?!

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door in the interrogation room.

Xu Zheng knows who he is without opening the door, but he really has a headache at this time.

Is this door open or not?

A few minutes later, Xu Zheng went out.

"What's the situation?"

Xu Zheng looked at him and said, "What's the hurry? It's only ten minutes."

He looked at Zhou Ran: "There was a monitor on the road that broke down that day." He asked, "Do you know before?"