Chapter 48

"What's convenient?"

Le Ning didn't want to ask rhetorically.

Zhou Ran smiled low, and the sound came through the O@ sound of the current, crisp and numb.

He hinted meaningfully and told Le Ning, "You will know when you come."

Le Ning: "..."

She choked and looked at Ruan Qiu erraticly.

Ruan Qiu gave her a questioning look.

Hanging up the phone, Ruan Qiu said, "Why did you just look at me like that?"

Le Ning didn't expect Zhou Ran to be so cheeky. She touched her hot ears: "... Zhou Ran said he would let you pick him up by the way."

"What do you mean?"

Le Ning cleared her throat and said with a guilty heart, "That's right... how about you being a driver today?"

Ruan Qiu: "..."

After getting in the car, Ruan Qiu and Le Ning complained.

"I didn't expect Senior Zhou to be such a person! Let me be a driver and let you love each other in the back, right?"

Le Ning: "... It seems to be?"

Ruan Qiu: "You can bully single dogs."

Le Ning: "I can introduce you to someone."

Ruan Qiu gave her a white eye: "No, thank you."

She is angry.

Le Ning laughed happily beside her, holding the corners of her lips on her wrist. To be honest, she also felt that Zhou Ran had gone too far.

Be sure to teach him a lesson later.

Ruan Qiu complained about Zhou Ran all the way. When Zhou Ran was waiting for a place, she took back all the things she had just said on the road and shouted with a good temper, "Senior Zhou."

Zhou Ran nodded and looked at the co-pilot's seat and smiled, "Which car do you want to take?"

Le Ning: "...?"

"No change."

Zhou Ran nodded and looked at Ruan Qiu: "Thank you for your hard work."

"No, no... no hard work."

Zhou Ranguaner: "Let's go. Ji Ran's house is very close to this side."

Both of them were stunned.

It took a while for Le Ning to realize the meaning of Zhou Ran's words. He asked Ruan Qiu to drive here, not to pick him up and drop him off, but that the road itself was the only way to Ji Ran's house.

Le Ning and Ruan Qiu looked at each other in consternation. Ruan Qiu looked at the car driving in front of them and couldn't help muttering, "Senior Zhou...so stuffy?"

Le Ning: "How to say?"

Ruan Qiu: "Although it's the only way, there is no need to wait for us. Send an address and I'll leave."

Le Ning: "..."

Thinking about it, Ruan Qiu turned his head to look at her: "Isn't he sure that you are in my car?"

Hearing this, Le Ning immediately stared rounded: "How can it be possible? It won't be."

She laughed and said, "Maybe it's because Qiu Wei's affairs made him worried?"

Ruan Qiu was silent for a while and nodded: "It's possible."

"Yes."

It's not possible. It should be like this.