Chapter 28

Xie Wei's voice was not loud, but it was not low. Le Ning just got up and of course heard it.

Zhou Ran glanced at her and then whispered, "Well, come here right away."

Hanging up the phone, he looked at Le Ning.

Le Ning waved her hand and smiled softly, "Go quickly."

Zhou Ran's meal, "I'm sorry."

Le Ning looked at him with a smile: "I'm sorry for you."

She said seriously, "You hurry over and don't delay."

"I'll have you back first."

"No."

Le Ning said seriously, "I can go back myself."

"I'm not sure."

The two looked at each other, each with his own stubbornness.

After a moment of silence, Le Ning couldn't laugh or cry, "Then shall I ask Ruan Qiu to pick me up?"

She said, "I will never leave this restaurant until Ruan Qiu comes."

Zhou Ran meditated for a few seconds and nodded helplessly: "Okay."

He stared at Le Ning burningly and whispered, "Send me a message when you get home."

"I know."

Zhou Ran left quickly, and there was no time for him to delay here.

Le Ning stared at his back for a moment. After staring at him for a few seconds, she took out her mobile phone and called Ruan Qiu.

"What's wrong?"

Ruan Qiu is playing with her friends in the bar now.

Le Ning listened to her voice and raised her eyebrows and asked, "Are you in the bar?"

"Yes."

Ruan Qiu was stunned: "What's wrong?"

Le Ning coughed: "It's okay."

Ruan Qiu choked and said helplessly, "Speak quickly, did you quarrel with Zhou Ran? Where are you now?"

"Outside."

"Ah?"

"In the western restaurant."

Ruan Qiu blinked and was a little confused.

Le Ning couldn't laugh or cry and said, "Would you like to go to the cinema with Chuchu? Can you go away?"

"Yes."

Ruan Qiu smiled with his friend next to him and immediately took a side bag: "Why can't you leave? Where are you?"

"I'll send you the address. Something happened. Zhou Ran asked me to wait here for you to come before leaving."

"Ah?"

Le Ning said succinctly, and Ruan Qiu said, "Damn I'll come right away. Don't go yet. Be safe."

"Okay, wait for you."

Hanging up the phone, Le Ning didn't expect to see an acquaintance when she turned her head.

She has never seen Qiu Wei since the last school anniversary.

The two looked at each other. Qiu Wei smiled and said, "Long time no see."

Le Ning said "ah" and was a little surprised: "Have you just come here?"

Qiu Wei shook his head, pointed to the other side and said, "I've been here for a long time. I didn't come to see that you talked to Senior Zhou very happily."