Chapter 63

After hearing the answer, Le Ning didn't seem to be particularly surprised.

She bent her lips and leaned closer to Zhou Ran.

Zhou Ran lowered his head and asked softly, "Is it cold?"

"A little."

Zhou Ran touched her hand and said in a low voice, "Then let's go back."

"Okay."

After returning to the hotel, there were probably enough of the previous play. Zhou Ran didn't toss Le Ning around. After washing and rinsing up, the two hugged each other to sleep.

I didn't do anything, just hugged each other to keep warm.

But there is an indescribable warm atmosphere.

After returning home, Le Ning and Zhou Ran both entered their busy state.

There is still less than a month left for the Lunar New Year. At the end of the year, Zhou Ran's team is busy and often has various meetings to be held.

Le Ning is okay, but she is also trying to make a year-end summary.

In the end, Le Ning found that she had really done nothing this year, and she seemed to have not completed any of the tasks she set for herself.

Thinking about it, Le Ning still has snacks.

When Zhou Ran got home at night, he saw the picture of Le Ning sitting on the sofa with her eyebrows locked.

He stared at it twice to make sure that he was not really worried after something happened.

"What's wrong?"

He walked towards Le Ning and took the opportunity to sit next to him.

Le Ning looked up at him and sighed, "I suddenly found out--"

"What?"

Zhou Ran touched her forehead, and his voice was gentler: "What did you suddenly find?"

Le Ning: "I didn't do anything this year, so I went there again."

"..."

Zhou Ran smiled and held people in their arms.

"Writing a summary?"

"That's right."

Le Ning said, "Write it down to remember what I have done."

"What's the result?"

"It turned out that I didn't do anything."

In previous years, Le Ning would do at least one or two meaningful things, but not at all this year.

I didn't even play much advertisements, and didn't go much about the event.

She doesn't even know where her time is spent.

Zhou Ran listened to her answer and paused for a moment: "It's not that I didn't do anything."

Le Ning was stunned and looked at him.

Zhou Ran kissed the corners of her lips and said with a smile, "I found a boyfriend."

Hearing this, Le Ning chuckled.

She looked at Zhou Ran with curved eyes, looked at him and said, "Why are you so narcissistic?"

Zhou Ran grabbed her hand and said, "Is this called narcissism?"

"Yes."

Le Ning smiled, buried her head in his neck and took a deep breath. She said with a smile, "Although you are very narcissistic, what you seem to be right."