Chapter 55

The living room is bright, and the weather today is very nice.

As soon as the curtains were opened, the sun shone in. Warm, especially rare in winter.

Le Ning sat on the sofa and accepted Zhou's mother's look. She was embarrassed and wanted to find a hole to get in immediately.

Why is it... so coincidental.

She all wanted to go back to last night and tell herself not to sleep in the same room with Zhou Ran.

Living in Zhou Ran's room and sleeping in his room are completely different concepts.

Le Ning sighed in the bottom of her heart.

Zhou's mother stared at her for a while and turned her eyes: "Ling Ning, have you had breakfast yet?"

"No."

Zhou's mother smiled and her face was full of joy: "What do you want to eat in the morning? Auntie, I'll do it for you."

She said, "Go and wash."

Le Ning nodded helplessly: "Auntie, just sit down. I'll just come by myself."

"No, no, no, it's okay."

Zhou's mother smiled, "It's the same when your aunt comes. You go to wash first."

"...Okay."

There was no choice but to enter the bathroom in the guest room.

It's so embarrassing.

Although Zhou's mother didn't ask anything, Le Ning felt that she could see everything.

At the thought of this, she was embarrassed.

Le Ning looked at the mobile phone on one side and dialed Zhou Ran's phone even if she wanted to.

Soon, it was connected over there.

"Awake?" Zhou Ran's voice was low, listening to it with the sound of electric current, and even a little sexy and gentle.

Le Ning: "I'm awake."

She gritted her teeth: "Have your mother come to tell you today?"

Zhou Ran was stunned: "My mother?"

"Yes!"

As soon as Le Ning heard what he said, she knew that he didn't know. She quickly said, "I'm going crazy to be embarrassed. I happened to come out of your room when she came."

Xie Wei knocked on the door and walked in. He handed Zhou Ran a copy of the information.

Zhou Ran smiled at the corners of his mouth: "Let it go first."

Xie Wei nodded: "Captain Zhou is going to sign here. I'll come and get it later."

"Yes."

After Xie Wei went out, Zhou Ran whispered, "What are you afraid of?" He said, "My mother liked you in the first place."

Le Ning: "This is not a matter of fear."

As long as she thought of Zhou's mother's happy eyes just now, she really wanted to find a place to hide.

Why is the most embarrassing thing in the world that I like to encounter?

Zhou Ran lowered his eyes and smiled, "It's not that serious. My mother asked you something."

"I didn't ask anything, but your mother saw everything."

Zhou Ran listened to her tone and was happy for a while: "Why are you so nervous?"