Extra 1

Le Ning and Zhou Ran's married life is not much different from that before marriage. Except for having a family, they occasionally go to their elders for dinner and sit down during the holiday, basically everything is fine.

The two originally planned to move. Zhou Ran saw that the location at home was not big. The room for Le Ning's cloakroom was too small, but she had too many things to put at all.

But in the end, considering that Zhou Ran was inconvenient to go to work, the two still didn't move. Buy the house opposite directly and make her own studio and cloakroom for Le Ning alone.

The room was later designed, which made Ruan Qiu and others envious.

They all said that it was the house that women dreamed of!!

After that, Le Ning stayed there most of the time.

For example, now.

Zhou Ran looked at the empty room and pinched his eyebrow bones.

Without any hesitation, he changed his shoes and went to the opposite side.

Zhou Ran lowered his head and pressed the password to enter.

As soon as I entered, I saw the man lying on the sofa.

He lowered his eyes and smiled and walked to Le Ning.

He looked at Le Ning fixedly, covered her with a blanket on one side, lowered his head and kissed her before turning to the side to pack up.

Le Ning doesn't like to tidy it out, but Zhou Ran doesn't feel bored. On the contrary, she likes to help her clean it up.

The carpet was messy and soon recovered.

Zhou Ran squeezed her face and asked in a low voice, "When will you wake up?"

Le Ning opened her eyes and looked at him: "How do you know I'm awake?"

Zhou Ranguaner: "Guess?"

Le Ning didn't guess.

She glanced at Zhou Ran and stretched out her hand: "Hold."

Zhou Ran smiled low and picked up the person: "Are you hungry?"

"A little."

Zhou Ran looked at her and kissed her on the cheek: "What do you want to eat?"

Le Ning stared at him for a while and shook her head: "I don't know."

She hugged Zhou Ran and acted coquettishly: "Have you finished your work recently?"

"Yes."

Zhou Ran has been a little busy recently. He has several cases to help deal with. He has not been able to go home for dinner for several nights. Every time he gets home, it is already midnight.

Le Ning understood his work very well, but she was also reluctant to part with him.

Zhou Ran looked down at her slightly: "I'll do it for you?"

"No."

Le Ning acted coquettishly and said, "Go out to eat. We haven't gone out for a long time."

"Okay."

Le Ning is an action-oriented. He told Zhou Ran to go out and really go out.

After a while, the two changed their clothes and went out.

The two of them look particularly suitable.

Le Ning looked at the two of them from the light reflected in the elevator, with the corners of her lips tilted up and her eyes rippling with laughter.