Chapter 22

Le Ning didn't want to hear Zhou Ran's coquettish words at all.

Fortunately, Zhou Ran also knew how to stop. Seeing that she ignored her, she didn't say anything. The two walked home slowly.

When she got home, Zhou's mother was sitting in the living room watching TV.

Hearing the sound, he turned around and said, "I'm back." Le Ning smiled and said, "Auntie."

Zhou's mother smiled, "Is it cold outside?"

"A little."

Le Ning took the opportunity to sit down. Zhou Ran looked at the people who ignored him and rubbed his eyebrow bones.

"Mom."

"What?"

Zhou Ran pointed to Le Ning and said, "She's a little cold. You ask her to go back to her room to change clothes and accompany you."

Zhou's mother was stunned and quickly turned her head to Le Ning: "Yes, right, right, go back to take a shower and change clothes. Don't catch a cold."

Le Ning smiled and said, "Okay, auntie, I'll go back to my room first."

"Go ahead."

Le Ning and Zhou Ran went upstairs one after another. Zhou's mother looked at it with satisfaction.

She thought... It won't take long. There should be a happy event at home.

I don't know if it was too proud the day before. When she woke up the next morning, Le Ning felt something was wrong.

She touched her forehead and had to show her convincing.

I caught a cold again.

Le Ning was coughing when Zhou Ran came to call her.

He frowned, his voice was deep, and he felt hearable tension: "Have you caught a cold?"

"...um."

Zhou Ran rubbed his eyebrows and subconsciously reached out and touched Le Ning's forehead.

Le Ning's body stiffened and she wanted to avoid it, but there was no time.

Zhou Ran's back of the hand skin is much tenderer than the palm of his hand. When he met it, Le Ning's eyes trembled slightly.

She lowered her eyes slightly and stood where she was a good student.

After a while, Zhou Ran said, "Let's go and take you to the hospital."

"No fever."

Le Ning refused: "Just take some medicine."

She felt that she didn't get well with the cold some time ago.

Hearing this, Zhou Ran looked at her quietly, with an indescribable emotion in his eyes.

Le Ning was unsuffered by him and couldn't help turning the beginning.

Neither of them convinced.

Le Ning doesn't like to go to the hospital. Last time if Ruan Qiu hadn't forced her to go, she would have coughed uncomfortable herself, and she wouldn't let go.

She resisted the hospital very much.

Maybe the memory she left when she was a child was too deep. She really doesn't like to go to the hospital.

But... the physique is not very good.

After a few seconds of silence in the room, Zhou Ran looked straight at her. Because of a cold, Le Ning blushed a little and burned.